• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

Free of the burden that WAS my White Mountain collection, I was able to splurge a little this past weekend with some of the proceeds of my new found play money

Congratulations on your turn to the dark side GA collecting. Those books you picked up are all beauties and will help assuage the grief of the loss of the WMs.

Alan: I appreciate all your advice and wisdom you have given me along the way, this little haul has definitely made things easier.

It's funny my favourite WM's were my red coloured covers, now my entire collection is red coloured :cloud9:

Jim

Cool, that leaves me the more rare yellow, green and black ones.

:makepoint:

Yet you are selling a green one to pay for a red one hm

Jim

Can you say "file copy"?

Free of the burden that WAS my White Mountain collection, I was able to splurge a little this past weekend with some of the proceeds of my new found play money.

Cap36.jpg

LexiesPics002.jpg

PennMMC37.jpg

MMC48SF.jpg

Jim

a man with impeccable taste, to be sure. huge kudos, kiddo.

I'd say you did pretty well with the follow up...sweet books :cloud9:

Thanks, I'm especially happy with the mystic. PQ might not be great, but the cover colors are awesome!

I'd say your chances are even money you'll get a Cream to Off-White on a page quality review.

love the mystic mike; very nice.

i started the plod thread with this one the other day, but now that i think about it, it's never been in the timely thread. presenting:

redraven.jpg

I'd say you did pretty well with the follow up...sweet books :cloud9:

Thanks, I'm especially happy with the mystic. PQ might not be great, but the cover colors are awesome!

I'd say your chances are even money you'll get a Cream to Off-White on a page quality review.

You'd like to think so but I cracked and resubbed an old label lt/ow book 3 times (in front of all the boys in Chicago at Richard Evan's booth last year) and it came back lt/ow all 3 times...too bad as the book had 9.6 structure but was pegged as an 8.5 for life because of that.

Good luck.

:wishluck:

red raven :cloud9:

thanks for the props on the r.r. what do you think of the book i got today?

KansasCity.jpg

Light-weight. :baiting:

Seriously, that's just plain sick. (worship) (worship)

I want one now. :boo:

jive, the question was directed only to gator, since it was he i got it from!! but i am glad you like it. thanks.