• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

well, i didn't come home empty-handed. thanks much gator.

KansasCity.jpg

It's even lovlier in person! Imagine what the patrons thought as we sat there geeking on GA books over lunch

they thought "I wonder why Gator wasn't invited to this little shin dig (shrug) "

KansasCity.jpg

It's even lovlier in person! Imagine what the patrons thought as we sat there geeking on GA books over lunch

they thought "I wonder why Gator wasn't invited to this little shin dig (shrug) "

They knew he was at home counting his stacks of money ensuring he had more than enough to score the Action 1! Very knowledgeable crowd in Gulfport.

KansasCity.jpg

I am proud to say that slab has my finger prints on it.....and that's about as close as I will ever get to owning a copy lollollol

I got to see it at Megacon on Saturday :banana:

KansasCity.jpg

They knew he was at home counting his stacks of money ensuring he had more than enough to score the Action 1! Very knowledgeable crowd in Gulfport.

:P

:sorry:

I'll be there though Russ :foryou:

:headbang: with your magnificent presence,I'll hardly even miss Parker.

:acclaim:

I guess that makes me chopped liver :cry:

yeah, but a really extra-large sized portion of chopped liver.

yeah, but a really extra-large sized portion of chopped liver.

A little something that I was able to work out a deal on.

i don't see a number on it; is it an important book?

My favorite con pic from Chicago this year is going to be you running from me so I can't land a huge wet kiss on you.

:o

thank God this is the year i'm heading to s.d.!

:applause:

A little something that I was able to work out a deal on.

i don't see a number on it; is it an important book?

My favorite con pic from Chicago this year is going to be you running from me so I can't land a huge wet kiss on you.

:o

thank God this is the year i'm heading to s.d.!

if sheena makes sweet-eyes at me out there, and my wife gets all mad at me, i'm taking it out on you.

I was trying to stay away from anything that involved Cream to Off White pages and it took me 24 hours to make up my mind on this book but because Rick is just so DAMN easy to get along with, I took this off his hands, last Sunday at MegaCon. It's the Trolley copy :cloud9:

MMC11Trolley.jpg

A very pretty book in person.

Jim

Edited by cgcworld

I was trying to stay away from anything that involved Cream to Off White pages and it took me 24 hours to make up my mind on this book but because Rick is just so DAMN easy to get along with, I took this off his hands, last Sunday at MegaCon. It's the Trolley copy :cloud9:

MMC11Trolley.jpg

Jim

but, didn't you tell me you would include a little snippet about my good looks too lol

MMC11Trolley.jpg

Jim

but, didn't you tell me you would include a little snippet about my good looks too lol

I think "strikingly handsome" were the whispers I heard on the convention floor (worship)

Jim