• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

And here is a nice group of scans...

daring1.jpg

daring2.jpg

daring3.jpg

daring4.jpg

daring5.jpg

daring6.jpg

daring7.jpg

daring8.jpg

Hopefully I can get a group shot soon (thumbs u

Some new arrivals. Not exactly in the league of some other recently posted books in this thread but I like them.

MarvelMystery27cgc6.jpg

MarvelMystery23.jpg

I don't think anyone will disagree with you. I like 'em too!

daring4.jpg

You know, when I see a book like this it makes me want to just give up. I mean seriously...that is just plain sick.

(worship)

You know, when I see a book like this it makes me want to just give up.

Thanks Roy.

But a book like that makes me want to live...I WANT TO LIVE!!!!

Thanks Roy.

It's just a temporary give up. Then I get a second wind and plan my attack on Texas.

:insane:

It was a monumental weekend for me. I took delivery of my Marvel Comics #1, my Marvel Mystery Comics #9 and also picked up the Lloyd Jacquet file copy of Marvel Mystery Comics #6 this weekend in Philly.

The Marvel #1 was a 25 year dream. Thanks to Bedrock for getting me addicted almost 3 years ago and taking my money ever since. He's a real gentleman. :grin:

I know you've seen these enough but allow me one more time. The weekend was a little surreal as I couldn't really enjoy each book individually. It was a lot of sensory overload. I'll try to get over it. :cool:

Also kudos to Rick for working with me on the #9.

Yes that's me holding the book of books with my bare hands and I'd have it no other way.

WWPhilly2009029.jpg

MarvelComics1frontcover.jpg

MarvelMysteryComics6LloydJacquet.jpg

MarvelMysteryComics9CGC5_0.jpg

Awesome books!!! Never even touched a Marvel #1, love to own a copy one day.

daring4.jpg

You know, when I see a book like this it makes me want to just give up. I mean seriously...that is just plain sick.

(worship)

Roy, I've seen this book in person many times and it's enough to make you cry .... TEARS OF JOY !!!!!! You could literally SHAVE in the reflective glow of that bright yellow ....

Thanks Roy.

It's just a temporary give up. Then I get a second wind and plan my attack on Texas.

:insane:

A word of caution: He has a dog that will go right for your scrotum .... I'm just sayin' .....

It was a monumental weekend for me. I took delivery of my Marvel Comics #1, my Marvel Mystery Comics #9 and also picked up the Lloyd Jacquet file copy of Marvel Mystery Comics #6 this weekend in Philly.

The Marvel #1 was a 25 year dream. Thanks to Bedrock for getting me addicted almost 3 years ago and taking my money ever since. He's a real gentleman. :grin:

I know you've seen these enough but allow me one more time. The weekend was a little surreal as I couldn't really enjoy each book individually. It was a lot of sensory overload. I'll try to get over it. :cool:

Also kudos to Rick for working with me on the #9.

Yes that's me holding the book of books with my bare hands and I'd have it no other way.

WWPhilly2009029.jpg

MarvelComics1frontcover.jpg

MarvelMysteryComics6LloydJacquet.jpg

MarvelMysteryComics9CGC5_0.jpg

Damn nice haul Roy, ya lucky you ;P You know I don't get on here much, but that cache is worth commenting on (worship)

hey frisco "man"...get with xavier logan and see if you 2 can find a vikings football game this fall with my former Gator Percy Harvin playing, and I will fly up! 143ksk might want to go too?...just need a line on some tix