• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Mike nice books. This particular Cap annual has been listed for sale a number of time in the last 6-12 months, couple time on EBay then it didn't meet reserve in a C-Link auction but was listed there for the past 2 months so I made arrangements to finally grab it. Not sure how many copies are know to exist, maybe 5-6? Anyone have any idea?

Mike nice books. This particular Cap annual has been listed for sale a number of time in the last 6-12 months, couple time on EBay then it didn't meet reserve in a C-Link auction but was listed there for the past 2 months so I made arrangements to finally grab it. Not sure how many copies are know to exist, maybe 5-6? Anyone have any idea?

I personally dont have any idea how many copies may exist, I just know its exceedingly cool. (worship)

This grail is on hold for me. Might have to thin the hurd a bit but I didn't want to see this slip through my fingers. :cloud9:

CACAnnualpr.jpg

Whoah!! Scarce "Rare" book to boot , take your pick. (worship)

Love it , and a great cover like you said . That cover is from a early Cap book also . Is it # 22 , # 23 ? Well one of those. (shrug)

Edited by PUNYHUMAN

Sounds good to me. (thumbs u I knew it was one of those issues. Thanks for reminding me. I'll be 52 this year , Brain cells aren;t clicking like they used to. :P