• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

Thanks! I still pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming and that I do, in fact, own the book.

The whitening in the lettering of 'Sub-Mariner' is only on the CGC case, not the book fortunately.

Awesome book!

I had the same problem one of my favorite books. I had it reholdered and it looks like a new book now!

The whitening in the lettering of 'Sub-Mariner' is only on the CGC case, not the book fortunately.

Awesome book!

I had the same problem one of my favorite books. I had it reholdered and it looks like a new book now!

I have a pile of books I should get reholdered... I also have a pile I want to get graded. One of these days I'll actually have time to get it done!

Cap 47 very recent pick-up. looks like a staple imprint(smooth side) on the tlc kept this down from the 9.2/9.4 range, the rest is perfect.

Cap47top.jpg

Cap47fc-1-1.jpg

Edited by schleprock

Very nice Cap 47, Schleprock! Great-looking book and last Cap war cover.

I sometimes wonder, due to Marvel's ret-conning, which of these issues retroactively became the last Steve Rogers Timely issue before he was frozen in ice near the end of WW2 and others assumed the Captain America persona.

I also wonder if I should be worried that I wonder about such a thing.

This is my latest upgrade. Interior has white pages and it's unrestored. I could not get enough of it in Chicago. Sorry if I bored everyone by flipping it out every chance I got.

:blush:

MarvelMysteryComics10whitepages.jpg

MarvelMystery10interior001.jpg

MarvelMystery10interior002.jpg

This is my latest upgrade. Interior has white pages and it's unrestored. I could not get enough of it in Chicago. Sorry if I bored everyone by flipping it out every chance I got.

:blush:

MarvelMysteryComics10whitepages.jpg

MarvelMystery10interior001.jpg

MarvelMystery10interior002.jpg

Wow! That is a beauty Roy. (worship)