• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,084 posts in this topic

Hey Roy, that my old copy. I bought it raw from Harley had it slabbed and it came back as a PLOD. doh!

MM7cgc45SA.jpg

Nice books guys!!

Vern, the scan of your old copy (now Roy's) doesn't look the least bit paprika, but Roy's scan looks like its gone paprika! How do you explain this paprika-ness? :taptaptap:

Paprika. :baiting:

Seriously, great copies boys. One of my favorite early MMC books. (worship)

MM7cgc75metro.jpg

WOWSERS!! That's an awesome copy, Vern!

Yes, it is your old copy. I bought it from a guy out West (your way). I quickly cracked it out of the case and dropped it into a Mylar. I figured it was a steal for a book that simply had the centerfold glued in. Bought it for a fraction of what an "unrestored" book would go for.

(thumbs u

Finally able to corral one of my favorite Cap covers in Chicago last week (along with the rest of the book).

Cap27raw.jpg

Congrats Chris! That's certainly a difficult issue to find.I hope I can see it in person in a few weeks.. :wishluck:

Finally able to corral one of my favorite Cap covers in Chicago last week (along with the rest of the book).

Cap27raw.jpg

Congrats Chris! That's certainly a difficult issue to find.I hope I can see it in person in a few weeks.. :wishluck:

You bet, Russ. (thumbs u

I'm definitely looking forward to the May show in St. Paul.

Cap27raw.jpg

Hoo-doggie! That's one of my favorite Cap covers too, might be my absolute favorite after #1

(worship)

Cap27raw.jpg

You bet, Russ. (thumbs u

me too :banana:

Cap27raw.jpg

You bet, Russ. (thumbs u

me too :banana:

Me three :whee: