• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,124 posts in this topic

A couple shots of this one.

ay caramba!

There can't be many 9.6 Timelys out there.

and he's got half of 'em!

hm And I figure that a certain towerin' Texas tradesman and a cagey Cajun-country lawyer probably have the other half divided between 'em. ;)

On a sad side note, there are very few Timelys at Dragon-Con this year. :cry:

One dealer who I'd purchased a Cap from here several years ago had no Timelys at all this year. Inquiring of another with a sizable SA inventory and a smattering of GA books I was informed that he'd sold out of his Timelys in Chicago. :ohnoez:

I guess my next opportunity for a Timely "fix" at a con will be NY.

BTW, did I mention that that is a beautiful 9.6! (thumbs u

Edited by DavidMerryweather

My favorite issue of All Winners Comics. :grin:

DSC01807.jpg

Any thoughts getting this regraded because unless I'm missing a big bird poop stain on the back that sure looks like the nicest 9.2 I've ever seen. Looks like a 9.6 from the front.

I've said this before, but we do seem to see our share of toughly-graded Timely books on the boards. Bedrock has some 8.0-8.5's that look incredible. I've sometimes wondered if the way those bright primary reds and yellows pop makes 'em look better in a scan.

This book looks newsstand fresh for sure. Just amazing.