• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,167 posts in this topic

This one is from this week's Clink auction. I have nice undercopy available if anyone is in the market for a MM 9.

MM9cgc60CROWcomiclinkMay2012.jpg

Vern, I was holding a window open ready to bid and then got distracted.

Glad it went to a good home.

Let me know what you have for an undercopy.

(thumbs u

This one is from this week's Clink auction. I have nice undercopy available if anyone is in the market for a MM 9.

Vern, I was holding a window open ready to bid and then got distracted.

Glad it went to a good home.

Let me know what you have for an undercopy.

(thumbs u

you know you subconsciously wanted me to win it...however, VERN came in and swooped it...

you know you subconsciously wanted me to win it...however, VERN came in and swooped it...

Sooo close and yet so far away.

:cry:

Sooo close and yet so far away.

:cry:

I'm glad Vern wasn't focused on the Timely book I was bidding on. I just barely snagged that hotly contested puppy as it is! :eek:

I thought I won that one (shrug)

when roy told me it went for 17K, I knew I had put in a proxy right around there, so I assumed I had won... didn't know I had lost till now seeing this :o

just checked clink bid history, and my emails, never got an outbid notice :cry:

Oh, the wonders of a website that looks and functions as it were built back in the heyday of Prodigy and Compuserve.

Still, the buying is good. (thumbs u

when roy told me it went for 17K, I knew I had put in a proxy right around there, so I assumed I had won... didn't know I had lost till now seeing this :o

Thought u weren't buying mm9s!? :sumo:

Sweet book at an even sweeter price! Congrats! :applause:

at one time, when this book was in a 5.0 holder, I believe it sold for over $25K :o

at the r ight price, I will buy any book...as mentioned, at one time, this book sold for $25K as a 5.0...so it was only logical that it would sell for 18Kish as a 6.0

and I would buy your copy...at the right price :baiting:

Sweet book at an even sweeter price! Congrats! :applause:

very nice Vern. Glad to know the 9 still has a pulse. :luhv:

at the r ight price, I will buy any book...as mentioned, at one time, this book sold for $25K as a 5.0...so it was only logical that it would sell for 18Kish as a 6.0

send me a check and surprise me sir

you've already blown that opportunity lol

you've already blown that opportunity lol
faithfully check my mailbox everyday :angel::popcorn:

I posted the RR 1 and AW 19 previously in the GA 6.0 thread, but thought they deserved to be here as well. Both are grails. A BIG thanks again to Tyler and Wally on the Red Raven and the USA. The "other" Timely key arrived yesterday. I never expected to get all four books within a few short weeks of each other, let alone within the same calendar year!

RedRaven160FC.jpg

USA170FC.jpg

AllWinners1960FC.jpg

CaptAmerica1CGC65SAFC.jpg