• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,095 posts in this topic

picked up a nice upgrade, thanks to my boy g.a.tor.

torch5.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Very nice. :headbang:

Congrats, that copy is a beaut! Would've genuflected to this great pick-up earlier, but Project A-Kon kept me busy yesterday. Internet access was dicy and I barely had time to check PMs and post a couple of quick comments.[/font] :frustrated:

Thanks, gang, it's been on my want list for a long time. Happy to be able to cross that one off. :whee:

And I'm happy for you :)

That book has been on my want list for awhile now, but with a 5.0 selling for 10k this year I don't think I'll be able to cross it off anytime soon. I hope that was just an anomaly and the price comes back down a bit.

Thanks, gang, it's been on my want list for a long time. Happy to be able to cross that one off. :whee:

That book has been on my want list for awhile now, but with a 5.0 selling for 10k this year I don't think I'll be able to cross it off anytime soon. I hope that was just an anomaly and the price comes back down a bit.

Yup. It's a book I've given up on owning. Crazy prices on that one.

Yup. It's a book I've given up on owning. Crazy prices on that one.

Certainly a high demand book, but I was fortunate to snag it for a "reasonable" price. And it is a plus that it isn't taped up.

With my 1 year anniversary this sunday, my wife send the last payment tonight on this for me....Im all smiles right now....

Scan-120629-0012_zpsfa5b7f6a.jpg

Edited by c-mack

With my 1 year anniversary this sunday, my wife send the last payment tonight on this for me....Im all smiles right now....

pretty

pretty

Isn't the 1st year anniversary paper? :applause: