• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,167 posts in this topic

With my fellow geeks carrying Torches for one another I'm feelin' a little left out! :blush:

[font:Comic Sans MS]So...[/font]

e74c6a05-89ab-401c-b7b8-92445ed0cddf_zps972818b4.jpg

Special thanks to West for this new addition! :hi:

David, I have never met you or even talked to you directly but I am stalking your collection.

Wait...that's not creepy, is it? :insane:

Nice book! (thumbs u

Jeff

me too; it's also my favorite torture tank control board no. 11 cover in all of comicdom.

You'd think a big baddie like the Skull would get priority and been allowed to use torture tank no.1, but I guess 1 thru 10 were already being used.

"Hi, is this the torture tank reservation line? Great, listen, this is the Red Skull.

Why thank you, that's kind of you to say. Always nice to speak to a fan.

So here's the deal, I just nabbed some of the Young Allies and I really need to get these guys tortured today. Any way you can squeeze me in? No. 11, huh? Well, I mean, if that's all you got. No, no, I understand, I should have called ahead, but you know how it is, sometimes things just pop up.

OK, I'll take that, but do me one favor, make sure there aren't any weapons lying around that any of the guys could get their hands on. I'm just saying, sometimes the last guy that used the room might leave a knife, or a gun, or something and I just want to make sure the room has been "sanitized for my protection," you know.

Great, great, can you also be sure to credit my rewards card for this? I'm saving up the points for a nice vacation after the war. Thanks!"

me too; it's also my favorite torture tank control board no. 11 cover in all of comicdom.

You'd think a big baddie like the Skull would get priority and been allowed to use torture tank no.1, but I guess 1 thru 10 were already being used.

"Hi, is this the torture tank reservation line? Great, listen, this is the Red Skull.

Why thank you, that's kind of you to say. Always nice to speak to a fan.

So here's the deal, I just nabbed some of the Young Allies and I really need to get these guys tortured today. Any way you can squeeze me in? No. 11, huh? Well, I mean, if that's all you got. No, no, I understand, I should have called ahead, but you know how it is, sometimes things just pop up.

OK, I'll take that, but do me one favor, make sure there aren't any weapons lying around that any of the guys could get their hands on. I'm just saying, sometimes the last guy that used the room might leave a knife, or a gun, or something and I just want to make sure the room has been "sanitized for my protection," you know.

Great, great, can you also be sure to credit my rewards card for this? I'm saving up the points for a nice vacation after the war. Thanks!"

hahahahaha :applause: great book!!!!