• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,113 posts in this topic

from the "know your books better" department, comes this update: in looking through this book i've had since the 90's, i discern that it's an original hoard D copy---YAY!!!

cap24.jpg

from the "know your books better" department, comes this update: in looking through this book i've had since the 90's, i discern that it's an original hoard D copy---YAY!!!

cap24.jpg

Congrats! Was there a code on the inside? I don't recognize the marking on the cover.

yes, sir---the familiar code on top of page 1.
Wow, that is really cool. If you can, please post a picture of the code. I have a couple of D copies but they are sealed. :( Edited by mdktkd2

cap24.jpg

Pays to read them every now and again doesn't it? ;)

cap24.jpg

Pays to read them every now and again doesn't it? ;)

lol Odds are that didn't happen.

Really nice Subby 5.0!

Thanks!

It's got a nicely penciled date of '3-7-41' on it too, which I think is cool because Subby is kicking German butt 9 months before we entered the war.