• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,099 posts in this topic

Free of the burden that WAS my White Mountain collection, I was able to splurge a little this past weekend with some of the proceeds of my new found play money

Congratulations on your turn to the dark side GA collecting. Those books you picked up are all beauties and will help assuage the grief of the loss of the WMs.

Free of the burden that WAS my White Mountain collection, I was able to splurge a little this past weekend with some of the proceeds of my new found play money.

Cap36.jpg

LexiesPics002.jpg

PennMMC37.jpg

MMC48SF.jpg

Jim

I sure think you made the right decision!!!!!!!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Great books! :headbang:(worship)

Is it any wonder that people are trading in their SA for Prime GA? Can't think of too many better places to stash some cash. (shrug)

The one Timely I bought in NYC, nothing in comparison to those slabs, but I've wanted a Sun Girl for a while:) so, I'm happy:)

sungirl20001.jpg

That is a very cool book Sharon. If/when I finish Black Cat, I might go for the Sun Girl run since it is so short

Thanks, Bill...I'm SO glad I am not much of a completist, I'd drive myself crazy, I like too many titles...and Black Cat is one of them;) but Good luck!

...and I happen to like that little star on there. That's an original owner book from the same collection as Parker's Wonderworld #3.

:applause:

Nice pick-up Sharon! Here's the mine and the rest of the run.

sungirl2CL.jpg

sungirl1.jpg

sungirl3.jpg

I just started another thread about completing a Timely run but I forgot that I had already finished this small run. :makepoint:(shrug)

WOW... (worship) I may HAVE to change my mind about that completist thing;)

Nice books!

and thanks, Roy, I like the star...it's charming:) I wonder if it was a girl, who drew them?

Free of the burden that WAS my White Mountain collection, I was able to splurge a little this past weekend with some of the proceeds of my new found play money.

Cap36.jpg

LexiesPics002.jpg

PennMMC37.jpg

MMC48SF.jpg

Jim

I sure think you made the right decision!!!!!!!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I think I did, it was a tough decision but I hope to be in this for the long haul (thumbs u

Jim

Free of the burden that WAS my White Mountain collection, I was able to splurge a little this past weekend with some of the proceeds of my new found play money

Congratulations on your turn to the dark side GA collecting. Those books you picked up are all beauties and will help assuage the grief of the loss of the WMs.

AdamStrange: I appreciate all your advice and wisdom you have given me along the way, this little haul has definitely made things easier.

It's funny my favourite WM's were my red coloured covers, now my entire collection is red coloured :cloud9:

Jim

Edited by cgcworld

Hey Jim, how does it feel to hold your entire collection in one hand?

:baiting:

I saw those books in hand and they are all smoking!

Who would have thunk that since our little road trip to Chicago in 07 that our collections and our grail books would have changed this drastically in such a short time? I guess we both have good taste :)

Jim

Alan: I appreciate all your advice and wisdom you have given me along the way, this little haul has definitely made things easier.

It's funny my favourite WM's were my red coloured covers, now my entire collection is red coloured :cloud9:

Jim

Cool, that leaves me the more rare yellow, green and black ones.

:makepoint:

Cap36.jpg

LexiesPics002.jpg

PennMMC37.jpg

MMC48SF.jpg

Jim

all I can say is

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Rick: Thank you good sir, I do still have some leftover play money...I hear a KC copy of MM #1 is available, if only I could find the seller hm:)

Jim

Alan: I appreciate all your advice and wisdom you have given me along the way, this little haul has definitely made things easier.

Jim

Cool, that leaves me the more rare yellow, green and black ones.

:makepoint:

Yet you are selling a green one to pay for a red one hm

Jim

Cap36.jpg

LexiesPics002.jpg

PennMMC37.jpg

MMC48SF.jpg

Jim

all I can say is

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Rick: Thank you good sir, I do still have some leftover play money...I hear a KC copy of MM #1 is available, if only I could find the seller hm:)

Jim

let me dig around a bit, and see if I can find you someone lol