• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,099 posts in this topic

red raven :cloud9:

thanks for the props on the r.r. what do you think of the book i got today?

KansasCity.jpg

Can I have first shot when you upgrade?

:baiting:

Very, very nice. Wow. That book is so nice in hand.

KansasCity.jpg

Light-weight. :baiting:

Seriously, that's just plain sick. (worship) (worship)

I want one now. :boo:

jive, the question was directed only to gator, since it was he i got it from!! but i am glad you like it. thanks.

I am thrilled for you Billy! But, I am also jealous. This is your third copy, I've never even been able to conquer one copy.

Received this in the mail today along with 2 boxes of GA.

ca42.jpg

ca42-1.jpg

cap 42 was the first golden age book i ever bought from more fun comics, with cap 20 soon to follow. has a special place in the ol' heart as a result.

nice book sir.

cap 42 was the first golden age book i ever bought from more fun comics, with cap 20 soon to follow. has a special place in the ol' heart as a result.

nice book sir.

I remember that story. The book that got you hooked!

:headbang:

nice book sir.

close; cap 9 from mark mcdermott [now a big shot original art dealer] was the "hooked me" book. had a few caps [for a long while the only timely run i collected] before the first more fun comics g.a. purchase, tho' i had bought a decent amount of silver from pons, ff 4 being the first.

KansasCity.jpg

:o

I knew I should have bought this book on Sunday. I didn't want to spend all my mad money in one day and figured Rick would still have it when I saw him next in FLA in two weeks doh!

Classic story about hemming and hawing getting you nowhere.

I'm very happy for the both of you, and now I can back to looking at books that us mere mortals can own.

Jim

nice book sir.

close; cap 9 from mark mcdermott [now a big shot original art dealer] was the "hooked me" book. had a few caps [for a long while the only timely run i collected] before the first more fun comics g.a. purchase, tho' i had bought a decent amount of silver from pons, ff 4 being the first.

OK, I knew it was a Cap book that got you into GA ....just wasn't sure which one.

Anyhow...received this baby a few weeks ago but was too busy to post it. Kudos to Phil from VT Comics. Probably my favorite Cap cover ever!

CaptainAmericaComics71_8.jpg

KansasCity.jpg

:o

I knew I should have bought this book on Sunday. I didn't want to spend all my mad money in one day and figured Rick would still have it when I saw him next in FLA in two weeks doh!

Classic story about hemming and hawing getting you nowhere.

I'm very happy for the both of you, and now I can back to looking at books that us mere mortals can own.

Jim

You have no idea how hard I was trying to make it come together too.

There was a lineup for that book!

nice book sir.

OK, I knew it was a Cap book that got you into GA ....just wasn't sure which one.

Anyhow...received this baby a few weeks ago but was too busy to post it. Kudos to Phil from VT Comics. Probably my favorite Cap cover ever!

CaptainAmericaComics71_8.jpg

:gossip: nice... now get Joe Simon to sign it and have a SS book.....