• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,017 posts in this topic

With all the cool books (HTs, Subby's, Mystic's, an ALL-NEW member of the Timely Family) :grin: being posted lately I was inspired to break the ol' Timely's out this morning and take a group shot!! (as you guys have come to know I love to do!! :cloud9:

You guys/gals have basically witnessed each and every GA pickup sans a very few since I have joined the boards and it has been so much fun putting these together and sharing them with you all...pardon the shadows on the right side of the books It was the best I could do given the lighting this morning...I did all this before the kids got up...

28551572222_2af23b4da9_b.jpg

With all the cool books (HTs, Subby's, Mystic's, an ALL-NEW member of the Timely Family) :grin: being posted lately I was inspired to break the ol' Timely's out this morning and take a group shot!! (as you guys have come to know I love to do!! :cloud9:

You guys/gals have basically witnessed each and every GA pickup sans a very few since I have joined the boards and it has been so much fun putting these together and sharing them with you all...pardon the shadows on the right side of the books It was the best I could do given the lighting this morning...I did all this before the kids got up...

Love the Cap 3 :headbang:

(thumbs u whooo-HOOO! Great pic Gino (thumbs u I like the new sig line as well.

Fresh pick ups from SDCC 2016 -

98BC363D-991F-49C7-B125-437240727E4E_zpsuy8ohmpr.jpg

D2DD71A0-8877-4FA9-8170-659476B76D02_zpshxhdd9zi.jpg

Thanks Woo and thanks Ben!!!! Absolutely love that Cap 3 and that Mystic 5 ain't a slouch either very very neat book!! Glad you had a great time and acquired some awesome books dude!! (thumbs u