• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG! It's Happening Again & There's Nothing I Can do to Stop it! Swapmeet

62 posts in this topic

I'll be there.

Bringing one long box (a mix of dollar, $5-10 books, and misc. trades. Also 3 short boxes of the "good stuff" (1 short box CGC, 1 short box upper mid/lower HG FF's, 1 short box of mostly HG SA Marvel). Some artwork and a Hard Boiled Signed poster (Miller and Darrow #234/400).

Some of the short box goodies include:

Cap 112 - Boston (CGC 9.2)

Cap 110, 113 - VF+

Avengers #25 - VF/NM

GL #76 - CGC 8.5 (not really for sale, but.....)

GL #86 - VF

Batman #251 - CGC 8.5

HOS #96 - VF/NM

HOS #103 - VF

FF#25 - CGC 7.5

FF#112 - CGC 9.0

Also, a few Tales from the Crypt, ShockSuspense #6

You get the picture. I have a rack of stuff I'm not bringing, but if anyone wants any modern titles from the past few years, list them and Ill see what I've got (some samples - Daredevil, Invincible, Bats/Supes, Batman, Y, Fables, Hellblazer, etc..)

Not really much on my want list at the moment as I don't have any $$$. But, if I had to choose DKR #1 NM+ or better and ASM #39, 40, 96-98. And a HG Batman #221.

I'll be there.

Bringing one long box (a mix of dollar, $5-10 books, and misc. trades. Also 3 short boxes of the "good stuff" (1 short box CGC, 1 short box upper mid/lower HG FF's, 1 short box of mostly HG SA Marvel). Some artwork and a Hard Boiled Signed poster (Miller and Darrow #234/400).

Some of the short box goodies include:

Cap 112 - Boston (CGC 9.2)

Cap 110, 113 - VF+

Avengers #25 - VF/NM

GL #76 - CGC 8.5 (not really for sale, but.....)

GL #86 - VF

Batman #251 - CGC 8.5

HOS #96 - VF/NM

HOS #103 - VF

FF#25 - CGC 7.5

FF#112 - CGC 9.0

Also, a few Tales from the Crypt, ShockSuspense #6

You get the picture. I have a rack of stuff I'm not bringing, but if anyone wants any modern titles from the past few years, list them and Ill see what I've got (some samples - Daredevil, Invincible, Bats/Supes, Batman, Y, Fables, Hellblazer, etc..)

Not really much on my want list at the moment as I don't have any $$$. But, if I had to choose DKR #1 NM+ or better and ASM #39, 40, 96-98. And a HG Batman #221.

I need Batman/Superman issues from #40 and up

hmmm moderns

Lone Ranger and :screwy: Darkchylde variant covers particularly convention exclusives

I am bring some silver and bronze war titles loads of really nice Charltons and some Golden age stuff

It will be good to see you, Mark.

It's been years now...IIRC maybe the old Cuckoo's Nest? Yes?

Also, will be bringing some EC Reprints. (thumbs u

You too Chris

It's starts in just over an hour. :banana:

I completely forgot about this going on today and the wife has me doing stuff around the yard! :frustrated:

Same here. Sorry I missed it but I had family obligations. :sorry:

Great event last time and I'd like to participate again. :applause:

In the future someone should also send an e-mail around to past and prospective future attendees. I try to avoid frequenting the General Section as much as possible! :gossip:

It was a great success and as always failed to decrease my collection and have instead increased. Chrisco, myself and Jeff the lurker all made appearances and I came away with another 50 or so books to add to my growing hoard. Thanks for the deals guys.

We are looking to try again maybe mid June need suggestions on a Sunday that might work for everyone. I will at least PM people that have expressed an interest.

It was a great success and as always failed to decrease my collection and have instead increased. Chrisco, myself and Jeff the lurker all made appearances and I came away with another 50 or so books to add to my growing hoard. Thanks for the deals guys.

We are looking to try again maybe mid June need suggestions on a Sunday that might work for everyone. I will at least PM people that have expressed an interest.

June is a bad month - lots of shows.