• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG! It's Happening Again & There's Nothing I Can do to Stop it! Swapmeet

62 posts in this topic

That's what Mark looks like? I think he sat right behind me at the Restoration Presentation at B-More. hm

Yes, he did. He was the guy asking a bunch of the questions.

Sounds like a fun time. I'm going to try and make it this time (if for no other reason than to see some people). :wishluck:

Although I have absolutely nothing that anyone would be insterested in taking off my hands. And no $$$ for books at all.

Car pool. hm

That's what Mark looks like? I think he sat right behind me at the Restoration Presentation at B-More. hm

Sounds like a fun time. I'm going to try and make it this time (if for no other reason than to see some people). :wishluck:

Although I have absolutely nothing that anyone would be insterested in taking off my hands. And no $$$ for books at all.

Car pool. hm

Of course. LMK

That's right the Olney, Maryland Comic Book Swap Meet is Back. :banana:

It happens Sunday April 26th from 10am - 2pm it's FREE and so is the coffee

15 tables available set up and swap comics with fellow collector's.

I can't make this one, but as a new MD resident (soon) I want to attend these as they come up.

Moving to MD? What part? LMK if you need info about housing I have a few connections

Moving into the b-more area. I don't care where this thing is in MD though, I'd have to get my a** there.

I'll definitely take you up on your offer of contacts... networking is key!

Moving into the b-more area. I don't care where this thing is in MD though, I'd have to get my a** there.

Olney not too far from B'more (30 minutes +/-).

Dunno how close to the city you actually want to live, but Columbia area (Howard county) is fairly nice, and moderately priced. 10-15 miles from city (although I have no idea the drive time with rush hour traffic).

Dunno how close to the city you actually want to live, but Columbia area (Howard county) is fairly nice, and moderately priced. 10-15 miles from city (although I have no idea the drive time with rush hour traffic).

30 mins huh, o'really? I may be interested in this. never been to a swap meet. so there's buying, selling, and trading?

30 mins huh, o'really? I may be interested in this. never been to a swap meet. so there's buying, selling, and trading?

Where do you live? West MD, right? Hagerstown? Further?

Where do you live? West MD, right? Hagerstown? Further?

cumberland. just checked, it's approx. 2 hrs 10 min away.

And you would only know this if you were there... which means another boardmember I didn't know was there. Man, the streets are crawling with all of you! :grin:

And you would only know this if you were there... which means another boardmember I didn't know was there. Man, the streets are crawling with all of you! :grin:

You were at the forum lunch at Phillip's, yes?

Exactly the concept was like the deals the dealers make before the doors open to the public. Get some stuff wholesale, balance some inventory, score a great deal! Bring stuff to trade or bring cash, either will work.

I may have an issue with the time available for the room. Another group is using it the same day and had originally requested late day usage, they may have contracted for earlier in the day. I will get the scoop and post the available time that we can use the room as soon as I find out

Location is 3300 Olney-Sandy Spring Rd Olney, MD 20832 at the RE/MAX Buffington Building

just off the intersection of Rt.108 and Rt.97

Entrance is at the rear (ground floor) in the Community Room

We should post comics we are looking for

These are comics that I dig through dealers 50 cent and dollar boxes for. If you have these in your overstocks bring them I want them

VF-NM condition

I want multiples of the same issue

Airboy #5

Alien Worlds (1983) #2, #4 #7

Three-Dimensional Alien Worlds (1984) #1

Aliens Vs Predator #0, #4 5

Alpha Flight #51

Anything Goes #6

Any Bettie Page Comics

Captain America 247-255

Captain Sternn Running Out of Time #0-#5

Conan Marvel series up to #150 and #275

Danger Girl variants ( gold foil, etc.)

Darkchylde variants (Glow, Gold, Holofoil, Roses, spiderwen, fear etc.)

Donald Duck (Gladstone) 246-280

Fantastic Four 337-341,343-346,350,352-354

Fathom Tour Book East, West

Hercules The Legendary Journeys #3

HeroBear and the Kid #1,#2,#3

Incredible Hulk 222,314-319,330-334,336-340 ann 7

Jonny Quest (1986) #5

Jungle comics #1

Lone Ranger entire Dynamite Ent series

Marvel Fanfare 1st series (1982 ) #15, #18, #20, #21, #29

Marvel Premiere 53-55,59-70,75,79,100

Marvel Two-In-One 43,50,53,55

Mr. Monster 1st Eclipse series #1-#10

Mr. Monster ( 1987) #1-#8

Mr. Monster Attacks #1-#3

Orbit (1991) #1

Oz 1st series #1-#5

Ronin #4,#5,#6

The Shadow and Doc Savage issues #1,#2

Superman #400

Superman/Batman #40 and up

Superman Special (1992)

Tor Loves Betty

Walt Disney Comics & Stories (Gladstone) 517-519,521,525,527,529,530,532-546

Nicer books I will go for almost any Neal Adams book

Love the House of Mystery and House of Secrets books when the horror covers started ( up to a 15 cent cover)

I have a soft spot for Marvel and DC 15 cent cover comics in Fine-VF

I might attend. looking for AMS #3-18, #25. really want #3,6,8,9,18,25.

also FF #3-30 with the exception of a couple. most wanted #4,5,20.

would def consider any lower grade silver cgc #1 issues especially x-men, and avengers.

lower grade cgc JIM #83.

Golden age Timely's.

anyone bringing these beauty's to the show?

PM me if you are (thumbs u