• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OO Cullpepper Collection- late 70s and forward-high grade to mid grade

223 posts in this topic

Night of the Living Dead - Aftermath #1 VF++/NM-

No handling wear, just some small tics in the spine that bring this down.

Indy black and white published by FantaCo in 1992, I've never seen this before...the b&w washes in this book are REALLY super nice.

For fans of Walking Dead, this is up your alley.

$4

nightoflivingdeadaftermath1.jpg

okay gang...here's the deal on this thread...

With the EXCEPTION of Marvel Premiere #50 and The Maxx comics, everything left in this thread is 50% off.

There's still a lot of decent stuff, and since several books are marked at $1, there's a good 50 cent batch here just waiting.

BECAUSE....

This collection is BIG and I want/need to start a new thread on this Culpepper thing over the weekend, to prevent this all from becoming too jumbled.

So take a look through each page...there's still some good stuff left you can get HALF OFF MARKED PRICE.

The THING from another World #1 (1st post) is no longer available, I am sending it to CGC as stated in that first post if it didn't sell.

So 50% off all remaining books in this thread except for Marvel Premiere 50 and The MAXX. Those are still at marked prices.

New thread on this collection with all new books to be posted over the weekend.

Let's close this thread out!