• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OO Cullpepper Collection- late 70s and forward-high grade to mid grade

223 posts in this topic

There are some more Joe's...wanted to take a break from them, but there's about 10 more to scan on the back half.

There's a couple Transformers, not many...

There's still a bunch of GI JOES that I posted on this thread that nobody seems to want, not even at these prices...poor, poor Joe.

I dont really need the earlier ones you listed. I am ready to buy the next 10 though. You don't have to scan them if you don't want to. I trust your grading.

There are some more Joe's...wanted to take a break from them, but there's about 10 more to scan on the back half.

There's still a bunch of GI JOES that I posted on this thread that nobody seems to want, not even at these prices...poor, poor Joe.

I dont really need the earlier ones you listed. I am ready to buy the next 10 though. You don't have to scan them if you don't want to. I trust your grading.

Well, here's what we've got...and remember, these aren't CGC canidates, they're pretty much readers. Not heavily worn, but there's not many that are even really NM or even NM- in there either.

GI JOE 101 VF- $1.50

GI JOE 102 VF $1.50

GI JOE 104 NM- $2.25 (this one really isn't that bad!)

GI JOE 106 VF+ $2 (mostly minor tick back cover spine, front isn't THAT bad, especially for a black cover!)

GI JOE 108 NM- $2 (miswrap)

GI JOE 110 VF+/ NM- $2

GI JOE #111 VF+ $1.50

GI JOE #112 VF $1

GI JOE #113 VF- $1

GI JOE #116 VF $1

GI JOE #117 good FREE

Well, here's what we've got...and remember, these aren't CGC canidates, they're pretty much readers. Not heavily worn, but there's not many that are even really NM or even NM- in there either.

GI JOE 101 VF- $1.50

GI JOE 102 VF $1.50

GI JOE 104 NM- $2.25 (this one really isn't that bad!)

GI JOE 106 VF+ $2 (mostly minor tick back cover spine, front isn't THAT bad, especially for a black cover!)

GI JOE 108 NM- $2 (miswrap)

GI JOE 110 VF+/ NM- $2

GI JOE #111 VF+ $1.50

GI JOE #112 VF $1

GI JOE #113 VF- $1

GI JOE #116 VF $1

GI JOE #117 good FREE

:takeit: em all...see that was easy. You can post the TFs like that also if you want.

I should be able to hit that in a couple hrs.

Gotta walk the dog and mail some pkgs.

I know there are a few Transformers, but I also have some GI JOE Special Missions as well...pretty much Fine+ to VF those from what I remember.

Might be a NM- in there.

What else?

This dude loved SPAWN #8 or #9...whichever had 1st Angela...guy has something like 20 cps. of that book in NM+