• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artist Commission Info

17 posts in this topic

Looking for pricing, availability, and opinion on full body or 3/4 body commissions by the following artists:

Mike Royer-

Ernie Chan

Michael Golden

Gene Colan

Steve Epting

Russ Heath

hmJ. Michael Straczynski

You could do like everyone else does and search the internet to see if the artists you are interested in have a website/art rep and contact them directly. They could give you an exact quote, whereas you'll only get half-azzed answers from this bunch :insane:

Sure you don't want a LeMay commission hm

You could do like everyone else does and search the internet to see if the artists you are interested in have a website/art rep and contact them directly. They could give you an exact quote, whereas you'll only get half-azzed answers from this bunch :insane:

I am pretty sure CAP Freak is a teenager. Like 15 or so.... (tsk)

I am pretty sure CAP Freak is a teenager. Like 15 or so.... (tsk)

James can draw anything, that's why I posted a link to his commission rates, and not one of his published pages. And he's a heck of alot better than JMS