• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mouse Guard Appreciation Thread

165 posts in this topic

wasnt there supposed to be a MG movie?

I don't know if it was a movie, TV show or direct-to-video, but something definitely in that medium. Had a chance to speak with Dave at C2E2 and he mentioned that something was in the works.

I just picked up the Mouse Guard #1 Comixpress, toke forever to find and it might take even longer to find a right size bag n' board lol . Like one day to have it signed sketched & graded :wishluck:

IMG_1203.jpg

Here it is next to my Archaia #1 first print !

IMG_1205.jpg

Can't get any better then this if your a Mouse Guard fan :cloud9:

Nice pickup, congrats.

BTW, the Mouse Guard movie/TV show mentioned at the top of the page is off. I spoke to Dave @ C2E2 again this year and it just didn't work out. The good news is that he'll be able to spend his time working on comics now.

I just picked up the Mouse Guard #1 Comixpress, toke forever to find and it might take even longer to find a right size bag n' board lol . Like one day to have it signed sketched & graded :wishluck:

IMG_1203.jpg

Here it is next to my Archaia #1 first print !

IMG_1205.jpg

Can't get any better then this if your a Mouse Guard fan :cloud9:

COngrats tough book to find

Heroes will be epic this year! David Peterson, Jeremy Bastian, Janet Lee; all great artists with very unique styles in one spot. Have to find an extra Mouse Guard FCBD HC for a 3x SS :cloud9:

Was thinking about that myself. I don't see why not, but do we know if CGC will slab the Mouse Guard FCBD HC? It's not breaking new ground as far as thickness, but it is an odd size. Just curious.