• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON SAT. FORUM DINNER SIGN UP

172 posts in this topic

To be honest with you guys I have not seen James (Grinder) on the boards for weeks and I sent him a PM that he has not read yet, so I think you guys IMO should make other plans.
dont do that (tsk) I have just been very busy is all. Jon...you have my number...pick up the phone bro. doh!

I will be sending PM's to everyone who is going with the details as well as posting it here shortly.

Welcome back Kotter. :banana:

Glad you still love us. Look forward to the great dinner.

I've got a Thursday night set up for those that are interested. Same place as last year.

I had such a great time last year that I have stolen all of the information from Hari Naidu (who will be missed, but congratulations!), and set up a meal at the same place (and got the same price!).

Please let me know if you are "in" so I can get a good count. I figure some will drop out and more will add on, and we'll eventually hit 50 (like the last time).

Details:

Cuisine: All-you-can-eat Brazilian BBQ (includes unlimited salad/seafood appetizer bar)

Drinks: Unlimited Soda included (alochol you pay separately)

Time: 7:30 PM (convention closes at 7PM)

Date: Thursday, July 23rd

Price: 60 dollars per person (includes mandatory 18% gratuity and 8.75% CA tax)

Respond either thru the list, or send me a PM. Spread the word, and I hope to see you all there!

Ron Sonenthal

It's a great place. Go twice! Do the popcorn icons represent people that can and want to attend? I flunked emoticon...
I think they wanna know what is up with the Saturday dinner. (as no place has been chosen with 1 week to go).

Rei Do Gado was great last year, altho it was a little dark and I got stuck with the latecomers table without greggy.

I'm leaving before Saturday dinner, and I had a great time last year on Thursday. No one else had stepped up, so I thought I would do it. If you come, I'll reserve you a seat of honor!

Seroiusly, I think it would be fun to get a good group. If anyone is interested, send me a note. I'm trying to put together a count for the restaurant.

Ron