• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON SAT. FORUM DINNER SIGN UP

172 posts in this topic

Count me out. (thumbs u

meh

Can I help you?

Make sure to follow up with your buyers.

Any other assistance needed?

A) I wasn't speaking to you.

B) Mind your own business.

Take one of these responses and leave me alone.

Don't make a joke out of your situation then by coming on here and stating "Count me out."

You're not that witty, and you sure as sugar have a ways to go in working your way back in with folks.

I had no intentions of making a joke. I was on the list as an attendee to the dinner. I'm not going to attend. I notified the organizer. THen some joker comes on with a stupid greamlin trying to start mess.

I do not mean to even attempt to "work my way back in with folks" nor do I even want to.

Yeah I'm the joker :screwy:

The only reason I posted the greamlin was because everyone knows you wouldn't have the balls to show up,so why state the obvious.

Count me out. (thumbs u

meh

Can I help you?

Make sure to follow up with your buyers.

Any other assistance needed?

A) I wasn't speaking to you.

B) Mind your own business.

Take one of these responses and leave me alone.

Don't make a joke out of your situation then by coming on here and stating "Count me out."

You're not that witty, and you sure as sugar have a ways to go in working your way back in with folks.

I had no intentions of making a joke. I was on the list as an attendee to the dinner. I'm not going to attend. I notified the organizer. THen some joker comes on with a stupid greamlin trying to start mess.

I do not mean to even attempt to "work my way back in with folks" nor do I even want to.

Yeah I'm the joker :screwy:

The only reason I posted the greamlin was because everyone knows you wouldn't have the balls to show up,so why state the obvious.

I stated what you may think as obvious because I was still on all of the lists.

People complain that they want Connor to take responsibility and then go after him when he does. He has been on this list all along, and instead of staying on the list and simply being a no-show, he does the responsible thing and lets people know he won't make it so they can plan appropriately. And he gets attacked for that.

I understand it's easy to kick a guy when he is down, but at some point I'd like to see us be more mature than the people we are complaining about.

If he is making snide comments and inviting the attacks, he'll get that back and I understand it. If he is not, give some of the wounds time to heal - you can always tear fresh ones if needed later.

Yeah, no fault of Grinders, I know things get hectic, and a dinner like this is no fun to plan, I'm sure.

That being said, please remove me from the attendees list (and my 3 guests). We had to make a quick decision on conflicting plans Saturday night, and this one lost out due to the uncertainty. No hard feelings. Have fun for me!

Rob

To be honest with you guys I have not seen James (Grinder) on the boards for weeks and I sent him a PM that he has not read yet, so I think you guys IMO should make other plans.
dont do that (tsk) I have just been very busy is all. Jon...you have my number...pick up the phone bro. doh!

I will be sending PM's to everyone who is going with the details as well as posting it here shortly.

To be honest with you guys I have not seen James (Grinder) on the boards for weeks and I sent him a PM that he has not read yet, so I think you guys IMO should make other plans.
dont do that (tsk) I have just been very busy is all. Jon...you have my number...pick up the phone bro. doh!

I will be sending PM's to everyone who is going with the details as well as posting it here shortly.

GRRRRRRRRRRRrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnndeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Where the heck have ya been? People been posting here and no posts from you. (shrug)

How is work going? :wishluck: