• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON SAT. FORUM DINNER SIGN UP

172 posts in this topic

Who's interested in dinner Thursday! Send me a note, if you want to come.

Details:

Cuisine: All-you-can-eat Brazilian BBQ (includes unlimited salad/seafood appetizer bar)

Drinks: Unlimited Soda included (alochol you pay separately)

Time: 7:30 PM (convention closes at 7PM)

Date: Thursday, July 23rd

Price: 60 dollars per person (includes mandatory 18% gratuity and 8.75% CA tax)

Respond either thru the list, or send me a PM. Spread the word, and I hope to see you all there!

Ron Sonenthal

The Grinders will be attending.

Rob (+3)

Kimik (Ryan) +1 (Craig)

Humantorch

SPDREYCER+4

bghkoyama+2

darkknight

Steve Borock

The Snipers

Rich Henn +2

Senormac + 2

PokerKid + 2

colossuscomics

esquirecomics

mtlevy

silverandbronze

Hi Everyone, since SDCC is right around the corner and we haven't heard from "Grinder" I descide to take up the helm if anyone is interested. It would still be at the Hyatt at "Lael's Restaurant". I finish talking with Rep there and she can still accomindate all of us. Here's the Kicker I need to now by Wednesday and it will be a set menu of a 3 course meal. You will be able to choose 3 item for your main meal (Steak,Chicken, or Fish) and whatever else it may include with side dishes and Dessert. The Cost is around $57 per person. I will need you guys to either paypal me or pay me when you arrive. I have to put a reserve on my Credit Card to hold this Reservation. I will also PM everyone on this list above and for anyone else who is interested PM me.

Rey

I just need to know...the dinner is Thursday, not Saturday, correct?

And it's $60 a head?

From what I'm seeing, this thread is for the Saturday evening dinner at the Hyatt (Lael's Restaurant inside). The original time was set at 7:30PM, but I suppose I should let SPDREYCER post that info so everyone is clear on day/time/place since he is arranging it all.

SPDREYCER, thanks for making the arrangements for us (thumbs u

To be honest with you guys I have not seen James (Grinder) on the boards for weeks and I sent him a PM that he has not read yet, so I think you guys IMO should make other plans.
dont do that (tsk) I have just been very busy is all. Jon...you have my number...pick up the phone bro. doh!

I will be sending PM's to everyone who is going with the details as well as posting it here shortly.

James, :hi:

R u still heading the dinner?

I have been getting PM's from other boardies saying they can't get a hold of you, and I lost your cell # or PM me.

let the forumites know.

The Grinders will be attending.

Rob (+3)

Kimik (Ryan) +1 (Craig)

Humantorch

SPDREYCER+4

bghkoyama+2

darkknight

Steve Borock

The Snipers

Rich Henn +2

Senormac + 2

PokerKid + 2

colossuscomics

esquirecomics

mtlevy

silverandbronze

Hi Everyone, since SDCC is right around the corner and we haven't heard from "Grinder" I descide to take up the helm if anyone is interested. It would still be at the Hyatt at "Lael's Restaurant". I finish talking with Rep there and she can still accomindate all of us. Here's the Kicker I need to now by Wednesday and it will be a set menu of a 3 course meal. You will be able to choose 3 item for your main meal (Steak,Chicken, or Fish) and whatever else it may include with side dishes and Dessert. The Cost is around $57 per person. I will need you guys to either paypal me or pay me when you arrive. I have to put a reserve on my Credit Card to hold this Reservation. I will also PM everyone on this list above and for anyone else who is interested PM me.

Rey

:bump:

The Grinders

Rob (+3)

Kimik (Ryan) +1 (Craig)

Humantorch

SPDREYCER+4

bghkoyama+2

darkknight

Steve Borock

The Snipers

Rich Henn +2

Senormac + 2

PokerKid + 2

colossuscomics

esquirecomics

mtlevy

silverandbronze

Designer Toast <------------------ :acclaim:

So here's a updated list on who's going now. Still waiting to here from the Original people who signed up. Should have final details by tomorrow.

Kimik (Ryan) +1 (Craig)

Humantorch

SPDREYCER+4

Rich Henn +2

Senormac + 2

PokerKid + 2

Designer Toast

So here's a updated list on who's going now. Still waiting to here from the Original people who signed up. Should have final details by today.

Kimik (Ryan) +1 (Craig)

Humantorch

SPDREYCER+4

Rich Henn +2

Senormac + 2

PokerKid + 2

Designer Toast

CapFreak

Steve Borock ( tentative )

So here's a updated list on who's going now. Still waiting to here from the Original people who signed up.

Also the Dinner will be held at "Sally's". This restraunt is still in the Hyatt so don't worry it is right next to "Lael's". I will be posting the Menu for Saturday's Dinner Shortly. The will also provide a table for us to show off are new books added to our collections.PM's will go out to the fololwing listed on how to Paypal me or other arrangements.

Also we still have room for anybody else who would like to join the festivities. (thumbs u

Kimik (Ryan) +1 (Craig)

Humantorch

SPDREYCER+4

Rich Henn +2

Senormac + 2

PokerKid + 2

Designer Toast

CapFreak

Steve Borock ( tentative )

So here's a updated list on who's going now.

Dinner will be held at "Sally's". This restraunt is still in the Hyatt so don't worry it is right next to "Lael's". They will also provide a table for us to show off are new books added to our collections.

If you didn't see it the Menu is posted above.

Also we still have room for anybody else who would like to join the festivities. (thumbs u

Kimik (Ryan) +1 (Craig)

Humantorch

SPDREYCER+4

Rich Henn +2

Senormac + 2

Designer Toast

CapFreak

Steve Borock

Greggory