• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something just seems off...

100 posts in this topic

He posted these scans on the CPG boards as the before and after shots of a Hulk 104 he restored. Sorry, but this ain't the same BC..not even close.

hulkbcb4.jpg

hulkrestoredbc.jpg

I say, Shenanigans

????

I have no clue what you are talking about.

Get Ellen back to posting under your account.

At least she was coherent.

xoxo

greggy

Go back to the kiddie table Greggy, the adults are talking.

It's OK Greg , Zee said that to me once. (or more.)

:gossip:...Actually , I believe it was "Who let Hooks out of the kiddie-pool" ! :roflmao:

????

xoxo

greggy

:gossip:...Actually , I believe it was "Who let Hooks out of the kiddie-pool" ! :roflmao:

BTW , I will volunteer my ... :baiting:..services if needed . (thumbs u

No one can irritate anyone better than I can. (cough!)

He posted these scans on the CPG boards as the before and after shots of a Hulk 104 he restored. Sorry, but this ain't the same BC..not even close.

hulkbcb4.jpg

hulkrestoredbc.jpg

I say, Shenanigans

Look at the pictures on the bottom left corner, then the one on the second column/third one down. :gossip:

I say, Shenanigans

Look at the pictures on the bottom left corner, then the one on the second column/third one down. :gossip:

:roflmao: Good eye!

hulkbcb4.jpg

hulkrestoredbc.jpg

I say, Shenanigans

doh!

And here I actually spent time making sure many landmarks were not the same, now I see the before set of seed packs are red, and the after magenta.

????

xoxo

greggy

But I was only kidding around with Greggy, I was teasing you.

:baiting:

Well he replied back to you US, what do you think of his response? And that MCS is hilarious, surprised no one mentioned how dumb that looked.

I've noticed a lot of new members over there, I guess I have to check back more often.

I starting to think he is full of mess

hulkbcb4.jpg

hulkrestoredbc.jpg

I say, Shenanigans

doh!

And here I actually spent time making sure many landmarks were not the same, now I see the before set of seed packs are red, and the after magenta.

:roflmao: nice catch

We will have to see how he responds to this. :devil:

hulkbcb4.jpg

hulkrestoredbc.jpg

I say, Shenanigans

doh!

Or...he did such a fine job that he introduced a crease just above Marry Zimmerman's head. :makepoint:

Yeah, it's obviously either a married BC, or a completely different cover he restored and swapped out with the tattered one.

Look, I dont want to rail on the guy for being new, 4 years ago I didn't know a tear seal from a piece of tape, but I think Oxbladder(Aron?) over on the CPG boards was correct when he said he needs to take a more conservative approach when dealing with what is being done to each book.

Hopefully Mike will chime in and clear things up, or at the least give us something fun to read for a few days.

hulkbcb4.jpg

hulkrestoredbc.jpg

I say, Shenanigans

Did this yutz actually think people would be fooled into thinking that these two books are the same comic...? Really....??

Scam, scam, scam, lying scam.

Or clinically insane.

Take yer pick.