• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Spidey's, Daredevil #5, Frontline Combat 8 and more to come

20 posts in this topic

Buyer pays shipping on all items on this thread..unless otherwise negotiated :)This has Off White pages...slightly cream on edges..7.5 to 8.0 condition$69 LOWERED or best offer... SOLD!!!! :banana: Will ship Priority Flat Rate envelope w/ free insurance!Paypal only pleaseFirst :takeit: gets it!

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Frontline Combat #8Good conditionA few inside pages have bottom left hand corner slightly chipped..ranging from 1/4" to 1" on one page....does not affect storyCenterfold detached at top staple onlyCream to Off White pagesPublished by EC in Sept/Oct of 1952Asking $18 plus priority mail shipping

scan0003-1.jpg

scan0004-1.jpg

Daredevil #55.0 to 6.0Stress line across top but otherwise stellar copy with bold colors!Don't know why but this cover is making me crave a McDonalds Quarter Pounder w/ CheeseCream to Off White pages$49 - which is below last years OSPG 4.0 price!Buyer pays shipping ... I'll pay insurance!

scan0007-1.jpg

scan0008-1.jpg

Strange Planets

Wood art

3.0 condition

Great reprints of E.C. Incredible S/F #30 plus Strange Worlds #3

$15

scan0009-3.jpg

scan0010-3.jpg

Daredevil #8

Fine condition

$40

Origin and first Stilt-Man (Ahh..Stilt man ...where are you now?)

scan0013-2.jpg

scan0014-2.jpg

Daredevil #8 (second copy!)

7.0 to 7.5 condition

$60

scan0015-2.jpg

scan0016-1.jpg

Silver Surfer lot #1 (I will be doing about 3 to 4 lots)

LOT #1 - Four strictly graded gems which include:

#11 - 5.0 condition (foxing on back cover) - Off White pages - 2009 Overstreet $20

#12 - 5.5 condition - Off White pages - 2009 Overstreet $22

#16 - 3.0 condition - Off White pages - 2009 Overstreet $12

#17 - 5.5 condition - Off White to White pages - 2009 Overstreet $20

Total Overstreet Guide value of $74

Board price $49 which includes shipping to domestic USA!

th_scan0063.jpg

th_scan0064.jpg

th_scan0065.jpg

th_scan0066.jpg

th_scan0067.jpg

th_scan0068.jpg

th_scan0069.jpg

th_scan0070.jpg

Silver Surfer lot #2

Four strictly graded issues which include:

#11 - 2.0 condition (Writing on some inside pages in ink..does not affect story) - Cream to Off White - 2009 Overstreet $8

#12 - 5.5 condition - Off White pages - 2009 Overstreet $22

#16 - 6.0 condition - Color touch on cover - Off White pages - 2009 Overstreet $6 (adjusted)

#17 - 3.0 condition - Distributor ink on top near spine throughout copy..back cover "scuffed" - Off White to White pages - 2009 Overstreet $10 (adjusted)

Total Overstreet Guide value of $36

Board price $19 (shipping not included)

th_scan0071.jpg

th_scan0072.jpg

th_scan0073.jpg

th_scan0074.jpg

th_scan0075.jpg

th_scan0076.jpg

th_scan0077.jpg

th_scan0078.jpg

Origin and first Stilt-Man (Ahh..Stilt man ...where are you now?)

He's dead. :sorry:

You mean ... he's "dead"....don't forget its the Marvel Universe we're talking about haha

and I really wish you would stop using pictures of my girlfriend on your posts...she keeps bugging me to make you stop

Is Stiltman really dead?

I remember laughing out loud at the scene in (I think) Daredevil vol. 2 # 26 or so, when--after Matt Murdock reveals his identity to the world, the guy shows up at his law offices with the Stilt Man costume in a cardboard box. He gives it to Matt, saying, "all these years--I was beat by a blind guy?? That's it. I can't take it anymore. I quit."

One of my all-time favorite Daredevil moments!

Is Stiltman really dead?

I remember laughing out loud at the scene in (I think) Daredevil vol. 2 # 26 or so, when--after Matt Murdock reveals his identity to the world, the guy shows up at his law offices with the Stilt Man costume in a cardboard box. He gives it to Matt, saying, "all these years--I was beat by a blind guy?? That's it. I can't take it anymore. I quit."

Wait...does that mean he is still alive?

It would have been even better if Matt Murdock would have replied "I am embarrassed that I had such a hard time battling with a guy on stilts".

Who was the spoon at Marvel, that came up with a villian called "Stiltman"? Even the "Toad" would have been better.

Stiltman could have made a some real money painting houses and trimming trees though. :) .

Is Stiltman really dead?

I think he's dead. If I'm not mistaken the funeral was in an issue of the new Punisher War Journal. Good read.

BTW your girlfriend likes when I take picts of her. :whistle:

Amazing Spider-Man #30Raw6.0 to 6.5 conditionCream to Off White pages$65 or best offerscan0099.jpg

scan0100.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #31 (Not #30 as indicated on cover)Poor condition (can you tell why?)Great reading copy ... see Peter Parker blow off Gwen Stacy in this issue!That tape that is in the scan on the top left wasn't even attached and just fell off...I'm just too lazy to scan it again hahaAll pages intact..Cream to Off White pagesFree to the first person who purchases another ASM listed on this thread!scan0107.jpg

Hmm....not sure I want to guess scan0105.jpg

scan0106.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #32Raw5.5 conditionCream pages$56 or best offerscan0103.jpg

scan0104.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #35Good condition Looks nicer except for the giant 15 cent florescent sticker on the front and the tape on the back covering up a 4 inch tear..Foxing on back coverOff White pages$19scan0108.jpg

scan0109.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #36I'm goin out on a limb here and grading this a 3.0 to 3.5Nice flat copy with bold colors on coverTape stains but tape no longer present exceptfor the top left of front cover..Water stain approximately 4 inches wide and 1 inch "in" on left side of back cover and inwards to page 7..disappearing more and more as the pages go by..just like Mysterio! :)Cream pagesOk..that was a way to lengthy description!$29scan0110.jpg

scan0111.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #373.5 conditionCream to Off White pages - some tanning on interior cover edgeBottom staple replaced - tape on cover1st appearance of Norman Osborne!$29scan0112.jpg

scan0113.jpg

Is Stiltman really dead?

I think he's dead. If I'm not mistaken the funeral was in an issue of the new Punisher War Journal. Good read.

I'm pretty sure Punisher popped him off in Punisher War Journal.

Pat

Weird Science-Fantasy Annual #21953 Edition7.0 to 7.5 condition - Off White to White pagesNo restoration done - guaranteed or money backLooks really nice in hand.. interior pages all intact and very sharpOnly a handful of copies are graded higher by the CGC than this copy should gradeAsking $875 or best offer(Compare to the copies being sold on Metropolis - A restored 7.5 copy for $800 and there is one on eBay in good condition for $165 - Heritage sold a 7.5 universal copy for $862 over 3 years ago here http://comics.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=819&Lot_No=3223&src=pr#Photo) scan0139-1.jpg

scan0138-1.jpg

scan0140-1.jpg

Is Stiltman really dead?

I'm pretty sure Punisher popped him off in Punisher War Journal.

Pat

Punisher killed him with a rocket launcher. At the funeral that was held for stiltman, punisher blew up the bar where the other villians had funeral services.

Lesson learned. Dont eff' with Frank Castle.

This is also around the time he blew off Jack O Lanterns head.