• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For mans best friend,let's help out Rich Henns dog!

61 posts in this topic

Package deal, for the dog. Same way as above. Send payment directly to Rich and when you notify me payment has been made, I will mail out the books. 20 bucks shipped ( to U.S. buyers only). A couple of books for you and a couple of books for your kid. (hope you know which is which). Remember, it is for a good cause. This is a guaranteed sale because I will buy them if no one else does. With free shipping, how could I go wrong on the deal :)

tmnt1archiefront.jpg

tmntthemoviefront.jpg

tmntleonardofront.jpg

tmntmichaelangofront.jpg

One more for the Siberian Husky. I use to have a couple of Siberians. One was red and white with one brown eye and one blue eye. The other was black and white with two blue eyes. Man, do those Siberians love to run. It's hard to keep them from disappearing on you. Anyway, I digress.

Stan Lee File Copy of Millie the Model #171. 35 dollars shipped, to U.S. buyers only. Send payment directly to Rich and when you motify me that payment was made, I will send the book at my expense. I bought this from Heritage many years ago and it still has their sticker on it. I believe I paid about 45 or 50 bucks plus their premium and shipping.

(is that Veronica on the cover?)

millie171front.jpg

Don't know what I'd do if my dog got seriously ill. I wanna help, even if it's just a little bit.

Magneto #0

CGC 9.8 SS Chris Claremont

$25 to Rich + $5 to me for Priority Shipping.

Magneto0.jpg

:news: $25 to Rich and I'll cover shipping. Let's move this book!

Don't know what I'd do if my dog got seriously ill. I wanna help, even if it's just a little bit.

Magneto #0

Magneto0.jpg

I have a 12 year old Akita, her health is failing , i feel ya

:takeit:

Magneto #0

Magneto0.jpg

Someone send me a bill please! :headbang:

Magneto #0

Someone send me a bill please! :headbang:

:applause: Awesome,your Spidey shipped today!

This would be an appropriate time to throw this into the ring. For all you dog lovers out there and fans of scifi woodland fantasy...

For $40, you get:

-Hardcover copies of Book 1 and 2 of my fantasy series Korgi from Top Shelf (all signed and sketched).

-Signed copies of the last 3 years Free Comic Book Day book from Top Shelf "Owly and Friends" featuring a Korgi short story in each one.

And lastly,...

-an original 8.5 x 11 drawing of, anything you want!

PM me with any questions.

79109.jpg.8805f42d4c58cdbd817c6a5afd1e53ea.jpg

79110.jpg.1c14b1ccea460bc5d0ad68ce256f00c4.jpg

79111.jpg.bafeba8acd7a1197a02a255bb30d5330.jpg

This would be an appropriate time to throw this into the ring. For all you dog lovers out there and fans of scifi woodland fantasy...

For $40, you get:

-Hardcover copies of Book 1 and 2 of my fantasy series Korgi from Top Shelf (all signed and sketched).

-Signed copies of the last 3 years Free Comic Book Day book from Top Shelf "Owly and Friends" featuring a Korgi short story in each one.

And lastly,...

For $40, you get:

And lastly,...

I was just about to scoop that up,nice!

A book to help Rich out...pay Rich directly and then book will be mailed out. Thanks!

ASM 539 signed by Angel Medina $45 shipped

asm539609.jpg

Price reduced to $40 shipped. Let's get this book sold for Rich and his dog!!

Package deal, for the dog. Same way as above. Send payment directly to Rich and when you notify me payment has been made, I will mail out the books. 20 bucks shipped ( to U.S. buyers only). A couple of books for you and a couple of books for your kid. (hope you know which is which). Remember, it is for a good cause. This is a guaranteed sale because I will buy them if no one else does. With free shipping, how could I go wrong on the deal :)

tmnt1archiefront.jpg

tmntthemoviefront.jpg

tmntleonardofront.jpg

tmntmichaelangofront.jpg

Okay. I bought one from Pitboss, one from Darth Korgi and one from conditionfreak (yea, my books are so lame that I had to buy them myself). Total of 90 bucks. Rich Henn, please PM me your paypal address so that I can make payment. I will round it off to $100 total.

Hope your buddy responds well to the treatment.

A book to help Rich out...pay Rich directly and then book will be mailed out. Thanks!

ASM 539 signed by Angel Medina $45 shipped

asm539609.jpg

Price reduced to $40 shipped. Let's get this book sold for Rich and his dog!!

To all my brothers on the boards--

First, I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, on behalf of myself and my entire family, for your kindness and generosity. It's tough for me to even get through this post, words can't express how touched we all are at what's been going on here.

The sadness that my wife and I feel right now is tremendous, it's obviously been one person_without_enough_empathy of a year. Our beloved dog, Scout, is quite simply no less then a child to us, having been with us for 12 years now.

The sudden and frightening decline in her health took us all by surprise.

After all the blood work, x-rays and other testing that they did yesterday; and at that time the doctors were not able to come up with anything conclusive, in fact they said that they were honestly puzzled by what was going on.

She's alert, she's calm, but not being able to lift her back legs and walk, led them to believe something neurological was going on.

Today they did ultrasound and did find what they thought they saw in the initial x-rays, what looks to be cancer---two lumps (or probably tumors) by her liver.

The neurologist looked at her BRIEFLY today, but will look at her more closely tomorrow. The prognosis is not good, and my wife is more of the mind set that it's time to say good bye. I am still hoping that tomorrow might bring different news, but the likelyhood of a miracle happening is slim.

We were at the hospital tonight and our dog still needs to see this neurologist again tomorrow; right now (the doctors who were on duty tonight) --they think it's a myriad of things from cancer to swollen adrenal glands to something in the brain.

I want to proceed with the surgery (they said they can't be conclusive without that), but my wife thinks it might be best to let her go. We'll be making some tough choices tomorrow, but right now it's not looking good.

Our six year old daughter is asking if Scout is coming home, and of course that's been difficult to explain, but we promised that we would take her to see the dog tomorrow.

I'm going to be posting an update late tomorrow.

I can't thank all you fine folks enough for everything that you've done to help us out, this was beyond generous and has touched my family in ways I cannot describe.

To that end, I want to be able to let you all know you are in no way obligated to sell or purchase any more on our behalf---your generosity has touched us deeply. We are all SO thankful that we have friends like you, even though we all only know each other through the miracle of comics, the internet and these boards.

You are all just a fine, fine group of people.