• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did anyone notice how fake the claws

20 posts in this topic

looked in the bathroom scene? Talk about cheap special effects there.

I thought it was just me!! I looked over to my boyfriend and whispered "How did the CGI get worse?!" X-2 was deff. the peak of the claws IMO.

What bothered me more than the claws was the lack of blood when people were stabbed. Deadpool went on a killing spree at the beginning part of the film and he stabs the guy, they show the blade and it is clean as the day it was forged...

I agree about the claws and the lack of blood. I'm probably the only person on the board that hasn't seen the movie yet. I'll wait till all the buzz goes away so I can at least enjoy a semi empty theater.

But with a PG 13 rating I doubt they would of been able to show excess blood..

Well, Sony did the effects for X2, and Sony is a very very good vfx house..

Wolverine was spread out amongst a lot of vendors, and in situations like that its hard to get a consistent look down... A great house could do one effect, and a lesser house can do another, and in the end, time runs out and you need to go with what you got!