• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: breaking up with my girlfriend

127 posts in this topic

Thanks for the invite nerfherder, I'd come but I'm actually headed to the beach this weekend to get away. I would post a picture but you guys would flip. She is very beautiful, which doesn't help this decision.

Not everybody would flip...I can think of a few forum members with smokin hot wives, so it's not like you are in unchartered territory here, but hey it's a stereotype for a reason :)

Jim

Barb :cloud9:

Thanks Danny :foryou:

Thanks for the invite nerfherder, I'd come but I'm actually headed to the beach this weekend to get away. I would post a picture but you guys would flip. She is very beautiful, which doesn't help this decision.

Not everybody would flip...I can think of a few forum members with smokin hot wives, so it's not like you are in unchartered territory here, but hey it's a stereotype for a reason :)

Jim

Tell her I said :hi:

Jim

Tell her I said :hi:

Men waving to each other on a chat forum. So gay.

:hi:

Men waving to each other on a chat forum. So gay.

:hi:

Queue responses from the easily offended.

oh, and by the way...do you guys know how I know you're gay?

We'll decide if shes beautiul. Post a pic. By the way, does she have any comics?

DRX

Nah. I think if you're honest, you have nothing to feel bad for. Relationships are mostly temporary anyway.

Wife gets surly, irritable and all sides of the bed become the wrong side to wake up on.....personality gets progressively less attractive and hangs around forever, or until you die.

That sounds hot.

I think I'll stay shallow a little longer.

Must be the one I am thinking of....

Is the long distance a recent thing? One of you move away to school?

Started over 2 months ago. She is in school in Virginia but I work here in NC.

If she was going to be the one, you'd probably know it.

So if you're not feeling it, be a gentleman and let her down easy.

And if you do miss her in a couple of months and realize it was all a big mistake, fly to her city, show up on her doorstep one day, and tell her.

You'll be a legend.

Shep

Must be the one I am thinking of....

Is the long distance a recent thing? One of you move away to school?

Started over 2 months ago. She is in school in Virginia but I work here in NC.

Tell her you collect comics, that should end the relationship :tonofbricks:

Seriously, why stretch it out if it's not working. If you don't tell her you will be in the same boat in a year.

Long distance relationships don't work :sumo:

Although I'd be happier with mine if it was :insane:

:o

Only because I'd have more room for my comics :whistle:

Long distance relationships don't work but, they do give you something to do on your off time..phone, e-mail, chat..she becomes you virtual girlsfriend of sorts..throw in a little phone ...talk. It's fun while it's going on..till you find someone..or she does..