• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA and SA Slabs for sale Avengers, The Eagle, America's Best, Mystery Men

20 posts in this topic

Good Evening fellow comic book junkies here are a few GA and Silver Age Goodies for sale so my empty bank account is your gain lol

First :takeit: gets the comic book.......Payments should be made via Paypal and insured shipping will be $10 per book or per group of books. If you need references I have many and my Ebay feedback (kryptonitecomics) speaks for itself

:acclaim:

America's best Comics #21 CGC 7.5 Off-white to White pages w/Cool Infinity cover $275 SOLD SOLD SOLD

americasbest21qy9.jpg

The Eagle #1 CGC 5.0 with great page quality and a cool nazi and US Flag cover 1941 $400

Theeagle1.jpg

Mystery Men Comics #14 CGC 7.5 Cream to Off-white pages Rockford pedigree $375

MysteryMen14.jpg

Avengers #57 CGC 8.5 Cream to Off-white pages $200

Avengers57.jpg

Avengers #93 CGC 9.0 White pages $250 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Avengers93vfnm001.jpg

Avengers #100 CGC 9.4 Off-White pages $350

Avengers100nm001.jpg

America's best Comics #21 CGC 7.5 Off-white to White pages w/Cool Infinity cover $275

That book would have graded higher if the Black Terror hadn't bent the back cover and curled the spine.

I am not tough enough to tell him to put down the book lol

Good Evening fellow comic book junkies here are a few GA and Silver Age Goodies for sale so my empty bank account is your gain lol

First :takeit: gets the comic book.......Payments should be made via Paypal and insured shipping will be $10 per book or per group of books. If you need references I have many and my Ebay feedback (kryptonitecomics) speaks for itself

America's best Comics #21 CGC 7.5 Off-white to White pages w/Cool Infinity cover $275

americasbest21qy9.jpg

:takeit:

americasbest21qy9.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Any requests....? I have some reader lots of Tales to Astonish and Tales of Suspense.....then I have a large group of BA Manthing, I have some raw fiction House GA like Jumbo & Jungle comics, even have moderns and Copper age books....if I don't get any responses I will just start listing them all until folks see something they like :banana: