• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need opinions

12 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I bought this commission from George Tuska today. It is pencilled. George asked me if i wanted it inked or ink washed. what would you do? leave it pencils, have it inked or have it ink washed? LMK!

tuskabatman.jpg

It blows me away that George Tuska is still drawing this well at his age. The man is amazing!

I know. He's got to be, what, in his 80's by now? That's just simply astonishing! I hope I still have it to keep going like then, when I reach that age. :o

Ask him if he could copy the penciled version on a blue-line version, keep the penciled original, then make 2 copies on blue-line, and have him ink one and ink wash the other, then you can end up with 3 versions of the same masterpiece, all original art, and also support a legend in the business with more work if he's up for the challenge...