• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman statues SOLD OUT THREAD CLOSED THANKS ALL!!

16 posts in this topic

I am selling off some of my Batman statues..Most are mint.. a few have an issue i will note it in the item .Most have original boxes unless noted.

First Photobucket gets it. Pms will be accepted as well.Im selling these at below what paid for them time to thin em out a bit..

buyer to pay EXACT shipping So I can ship outside the Us but i will NOT take the burn on shipping so Once we get an agreement ill box it up and get you a total shipped..paypal preferred but m oredrs are ok as well

To quote the Joker "And here we GO"

First up is a really cool batman begins batmobile (tumbler) linited to 1000 pieces.it has a rotating base and looks really cool It is mint conditon..$40.00 SOLD!!

Photobucket

Next up Batman Begins Batman in flight statue very cool mint condition $40.00 SOLD!!

hallmark batman statue $20.00 MINT SOLD!!

WB Stores batman statue $30.00 MINT SOLD!!

AWESOME HUGE Batman animated statue..This thing is HUGE Very cool MINT condition NO BOX WB stores exclusive.. $50.00

WB Stores batman Gumball machine MINT never had gum in it just put together for the pic VERY COOL $35.00 SOLD VIA PM

Not a statue but 2 deluxe batman figures 12 inch versions very cool looking $20.00 for the pair. NO BOXES SOLD!! .15

batman and robin statues WB store from the batman and robin movie MINT condition..$50.00 for the pair SOLD! 60

WB batman And Robin bookends MINT condition $40.00 SOLD VIA PM

Batman begins statue ,mint SWEET !!! $45.00 SOLD!

Batman golden age set,Batman,Joker,Penguin,Catwoman,This set has a few issues.The joker has 2 cracked ankles.cant really see it and it stands fine but they are cracked.Also the batman has a chipped ear. looks like its a production flaw. $70.00

batman vampire statue This is one of my favs it has a cracked wing but it is WICKED to say the least..it can be repaired. weighs like 8 lbs..HUGE!.steal this one at $50.00..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mini set of batman begins all 3 $15.00 set SOLD ..20

Batamn begins mini bust $20.00 20

batman begins batman on rooftop $25.00 SOLD

Batman silver age WB store exclusive batarang was re attached by previous owner .Looks fine. Still a cool piece for the $...$30.00

Thanks all who look And hope someone can add one of these or more to their BATMAN collection..

I'll take this:

WB Stores batman Gumball machine MINT never had gum in it just put together for the pic VERY COOL $35.00

and these if they are "heavy" enough to actually hold up books?

WB batman And Robin bookends MINT condition $40.00

I've already got the Golden Age Penguin and Joker and must say they really look great on top of my book shelf! If these were being sold separately, I'd almost be tempted on the GA Batman!

Darn those book ends looks amazing, Wish I had been home when those went up :(

Does the Hulk hold the record for having been the most colors of any human, animal or character in the history of the world?

Im afraid Hal Jordan is going to beat Hulks record :D Them colors cant get enough of him lol