• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noobie Introduction AKA Who tha???

38 posts in this topic

WTTB Tim. Take your wallet straight to the selling thread and skint yourself out (thumbs u

Sometimes I need Rosetta Stone to figure out your posts :baiting: (thumbs u

I have no idea whether that's one of the best compliments I've ever been given :insane:

WTTB

Finishing a Spider-man run is like winning the Super Bowl. I managed to get mine done several years ago, and loved every minute of the chase. Now it's upgrades.

Recently I upgraded my two favs

ASM #121 9.4 White pages

ASM #122 9.4 Off white to white.

WEBHEAD

WTTB Tim. Take your wallet straight to the selling thread and skint yourself out (thumbs u

I have no idea whether that's one of the best compliments I've ever been given :insane:

Ive been to your country before...but it was a long time ago.

And yes there is nothing like an english accent or phrase (thumbs u

It isn't doh!

It isn't doh!

I'm going to have to go and look up Rosetta Stone.