• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...YOUR BEST COMIC YOU OWN?

336 posts in this topic

well my most valuable is probably this:

xmen1.jpg

but my favorite is this guy...

thing15.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9:

Both very cool books (thumbs u

When I was a kid, in the sixties, my dad would sometimes bring comics home for me. Turok was one of my favs.......and I always dreamed of getting that first issue. The one that showed how they got into Dinosaur Valley. But it was from the 50's and I had no idea where to get one. A couple years ago......I scored this book on ebay. I won the auction which ended ON MY BIRTHDAY......Jan 10th......for $110 !! And its a solid 7.0 - 7.5 !! I guess my stars were in alignment that day. :luhv:

So this is my favorite book cuz when I read it.......it hits on a ton of emotions for me.

Turok1.jpg

However, one of these two are prob my best in the $$$ sense........

MarvelMystery58.jpg

Batman14.jpg

I'm still on the hunt for a Police #1 however

When I was a kid, in the sixties, my dad would sometimes bring comics home for me. Turok was one of my favs.......and I always dreamed of getting that first issue. The one that showed how they got into Dinosaur Valley. But it was from the 50's and I had no idea where to get one. A couple years ago......I scored this book on ebay. I won the auction which ended ON MY BIRTHDAY......Jan 10th......for $110 !! And its a solid 7.0 - 7.5 !! I guess my stars were in alignment that day. :luhv:

So this is my favorite book cuz when I read it.......it hits on a ton of emotions for me.

Turok1.jpg

MarvelMystery58.jpg

Batman14.jpg

Great story and three great books

Nice story and great books. The yellows on that Batman are really purty.