• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...YOUR BEST COMIC YOU OWN?

336 posts in this topic

502647598_c130f791d8_b.jpg

Bats vs. the inflamed Nipple-Head - a classic :thumbsup:

This book is not my most valuable but it is my favorite. It has been slabbed as CGC 9.6 White, Double Cover, Mass copy. Both inner and Outer covers received 9.6. Double Cover and a pedigree, for me it does not get any better !

BTW, great thread, lots of fun.

scan0024.jpg

Sorry, I have to add one more casket keeper. This book has been slabbed as CGC

9.2 White pages, Winnipeg pedigree. There is only one book graded higher in 9.6, none in 9.4 . Classic early GL, 1st Sinestro, and a pedigree. Life is good.

IMG_0517.jpg

Tarzan vs. Shark cover by Hogarth, Church copy. My highest grade GA book.

Sparkler037Church.jpg

I love that issue - been waiting to see if I could find a HG copy for myself - put it next to Whiz 19

Lee

9.2 White pages, Winnipeg pedigree. There is only one book graded higher in 9.6, none in 9.4 . Classic early GL, 1st Sinestro, and a pedigree. Life is good.

IMG_0517.jpg

Very nice book Bob.

GreenLantern76.jpg

That's sexy.

Did you buy it slabbed, or submit it?

GreenLantern76.jpg

That's sexy.

Did you buy it slabbed, or submit it?

I submitted. Bought it for $175 back in the day.

IMG_0517.jpg

Very nice book Bob.

Thanks. I bought it directly from Showcase New England Dan after he purchased the collection. I bought a few more but sent them back because I did not like the large signature. This GL 7 is the only one I kept because it was an impossible book to find in this condition, signature or not. I wish I had kept all the Winnipeg's

I purchased as they were all early SA stuff.

IMG_0517.jpg

Very nice book Bob.

Thanks. I bought it directly from Showcase New England Dan after he purchased the collection. I bought a few more but sent them back because I did not like the large signature. This GL 7 is the only one I kept because it was an impossible book to find in this condition, signature or not. I wish I had kept all the Winnipeg's

I purchased as they were all early SA stuff.

Did you previously own the JLA 8? Just curious, because its the only Winnipeg I have currently. Nice GL 7 BTW (thumbs u I know how hard it is to find in HG as I'm still searchin'.