• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Years Eve costume party!!!!!!!

14 posts in this topic

My wife just let me know where going to a costume party!!! Man, I love those things, now...Spider-Man.hard as hell to drink in that one..so it's either Batman or dig out the Green jeans and do the ole Werewolf by Night gig, also there is a $500 prize for first place..so my wife will wear her Vampirella outfit..HOORAY!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

If I were like many of the other regulars on these boards, I'd be demanding (requesting seems too polite) pics of the Vampirella impression. But I'm an upstanding, happily married, nominally mature guy, so I won't. But don't let my lack of a request stop ya... 27_laughing.gif

Depending on how much steroids you've got laying around the house, you could pick up a pair of purple pants somewhere, and some green paint, and go as The Hulk. Then it wouldn't matter how much you drank, you'd still be "in character" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ever been to the dancing bear in portland, oregon? blush.giflaugh.gif

LMAO! My friend and I drove to Seattle and back, and we stayed at a dumpy hotel near there, and went to the Dancin' Bear on the trip. Nothing like a strip club with nude women and alcohol! We don't have that luxury here in CA. frown.gif

My wife just let me know where going to a costume party!!! Man, I love those things, now...Spider-Man.hard as hell to drink in that one..so it's either Batman or dig out the Green jeans and do the ole Werewolf by Night gig, also there is a $500 prize for first place..so my wife will wear her Vampirella outfit..HOORAY!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey, if all you need for a "Werewolf By Night" costume is a pair of green pants, maybe you should save that particular horror for Halloween?

It's called "Nair", man! 893whatthe.gif

If you post some pics I'll give you 5...count 'em...5 stars! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Timely