• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Etiquet Did I spell etiquet right? Guess I didnt. Sue me!

459 posts in this topic

You haven't see that pic before Nick?

NO. :cry:

How the hell am I going to be her No. 1 Stalker whilst missing stuff like that? doh!

You need to go past page 10 on a Google search!

And turn Safe Search off!

Back on track, did we ever get a confession and apology from 'Mr Forum Nice Guy'? (shrug)

Probably too busy going around preaching enlightenment to other forum members and self promoting.

No apology is needed anyway, if they have a clear conscience, it's all good.

Seriously, something so little from inconsequential people doesn't mean that much anyway.

Back on track, did we ever get a confession and apology from 'Mr Forum Nice Guy'? (shrug)

Probably too busy going around preaching enlightenment to other forum members and self promoting.

Seriously, something so little from inconsequential people doesn't mean that much anyway.

You're probably right, Mike, but it would be nice for us 'marks' to know what sort of snake-oil salesman we're actually dealing with. (thumbs u

You're probably right, Mike, but it would be nice for us 'marks' to know what sort of snake-oil salesman we're actually dealing with. (thumbs u

sometimes, i'm embarrassed to be a member here, you know what i mean? it's not easy being part of a hobby filled with so many juvenile-minded folks with a complete lack of even a modicum of an understanding of interpersonal relationships

True, but many would just end up buying more snake oil.

True, but many would just end up buying more snake oil.

True dat. :(

It wasn't me. I don't go to Cons :(

C'mon Gav he said 'well known self proclaimed nice guy' not hell-raising beer monster lol

Nice to know my reputation gets me out of sticky spots automatically :grin:

C'mon Gav he said 'well known self proclaimed nice guy' not hell-raising beer monster lol

You like being in sticky spots lol

How's Fru Fru?

You like being in sticky spots lol

Depends who's making it sticky!

How's Fru Fru?

Boring (thumbs u

a modicum of an understanding of interpersonal relationships

Now THAT's a mouthful . . . lol

quiet, you!

Y'know, at least Fedoraman, a no-mark as far as board standing goes, had the balls to come say sorry. doh!

You know who it is don't you?

Well, ten hours on and the helmet who loves to 'use' his fellow boarders still lacks the bollocks to make apologies.

So, no manners and no balls. (thumbs u

T'wasn't me. I haven't been to a con since February...

Plus, I'm a self-proclaimed . I would have masked that, but the atmosphere's a tad heavy currently. ;)