• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Etiquet Did I spell etiquet right? Guess I didnt. Sue me!

459 posts in this topic

Well, ten hours on and the helmet who loves to 'use' his fellow boarders still lacks the bollocks to make apologies.

So, no manners and no balls. (thumbs u

T'wasn't me. I haven't been to a con since February...

Oh, I know it wasn't you. You couldn't receive a PM and not respond. meh

Back on track, did we ever get a confession and apology from 'Mr Forum Nice Guy'? (shrug)

Y'know, at least Fedoraman, a no-mark as far as board standing goes, had the balls to come say sorry. doh!

You know who it is don't you?

This thread is irritating.. Out the person, or drop it! :sumo:

Back on track, did we ever get a confession and apology from 'Mr Forum Nice Guy'? (shrug)

Y'know, at least Fedoraman, a no-mark as far as board standing goes, had the balls to come say sorry. doh!

:sumo::sumo::sumo:

Its pretty obvious who they are talking about. :baiting:

Its pretty obvious who they are talking about. :baiting:

(shrug)

If we all think we know who the offending party is.. Would this come as a REAL surprise meh

Discuss :popcorn:

I'm in the dark (shrug)

Because you arent part of the club.. :shy:

I wouldn't want to be part of any club that would have me as a member :insane:

Oh, I know it wasn't you. You couldn't receive a PM and not respond. meh

Dude, you are laying it out there in a way that has me laughing every time.

Rock, at least you admit who you are. Not saying I agree with your style. But honesty is an admirable quality.

If we all think we know who the offending party is.. Would this come as a REAL surprise meh

He legions of sycophants woldnt believe that he could be that way anyway. Remember, he is such a good guy dispensing knowledge and wisdom from on high, telling us what information is important and isn't and just generally telling us all we need to know about the hobby. They won't believe that their hero is capable of such base douchebaggery

He legions of sycophants woldnt believe that he could be that way anyway. Remember, he is such a good guy dispensing knowledge and wisdom from on high, telling us what information is important and isn't and just generally telling us all we need to know about the hobby. They won't believe that their hero is capable of such base douchebaggery

God I love you some days :cloud9: Like a brother that is :makepoint: