• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 8.5 ASM #11, AVENGERS #2, 4, 5, 8, Sgt. Fury #1, 8, 13 TTA 56, 93, TOS 49 +

62 posts in this topic

:hi: For Sale Sgt. Fury #8 CGC 8.5 with Off-White to White Pages a super nice Looking copy with bright colors.

Price is $210.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this tough to find issue.

Paypal or Postal Money Orders accepted

SF08.jpg

SF08b.jpg

SF08c.jpg

:hi: For Sale Sgt. Fury #13 CGC 8.5 with Off-White to White Pages a super nice Looking copy with bright colors.

Price is $420.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets Beautiful copy.

SF13.jpg

SF13b.jpg

SF13c.jpg

:) TTA #56 & 93 next. (thumbs u

Man, that #13 is beautiful. I have one from my father's collection that I had asked for a PGM here, but it's not nearly as nice as yours.

Seeing yours makes me want to slab mine just from a presentation perspective!

Good luck with your sale.

:hi: For Sale Tales To Astonish #56 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White Pages a Very nice Looking copy just Love this cover.

Price is $175.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this really nice copy.

TTA56.jpg

TTA56b.jpg

TTA56c.jpg

:hi: For Sale Tales To Astonish #93 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White Pages a Very nice Looking copy with the Incredible Hulk vs. Silver Surfer just a great book.

Price is $205.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first gets this really nice copy.

TTA93.jpg

TTA93b.jpg

TTA93c.jpg

:hi: For Sale Tales of Suspense #49 CGC 5.0 with Off-White a nice Looking copy with IRON MAN and the Angel from the X-Men, First X-Men Crossover.

Price is $175.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this really nice copy.

ToS49.jpg

ToS49b.jpg

ToS49c.jpg

:) Always happy to listen to reasonable offers. (thumbs u

(thumbs u For Sale STRANGE TALES #98 CGC 4.5 with Off-White to White Pages a nice Looking copy, Looks way better than grade but has a crease from top to bottom about 2" in from the staples. Also has a light stain around top staple. :(

Price is $90.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this rare old Marvel.

ST098.jpg

ST098b.jpg

ST098c.jpg

:cool: Up next a real nice CGC 8.0 Strange Tales #102. :wishluck:

Does that crease break color? It doesn't look like it from the pics. Someone may be able to press it to make it look even nicer.

:) I don't think the crease breaks color anywhere and the spine and edges are super nice but that light stain at the top staple sure does not help either. :(

hm I don't know what grade could it get if it were pressed? say if it was a 9.2 book with that stain how much would that knock it down maybe to a 8.0 or allot worse? (shrug) Just curious. :)

:hi: For Sale STRANGE TALES #102 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White Pages a Very Nice Copy of a tough book, First Appearance of the Wizard.

Price is $375.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this rare old Marvel.

ST102.jpg

ST102b.jpg

ST102c.jpg

:cool: Up next a DOUBLE COVER Strange Tales #113. (thumbs u

:hi: For Sale STRANGE TALES #113 CGC 5.0 with Off-White Pages a Nice Copy. OK I know the price seems crazy on this one but anyone know of aonther copy out there with a DOUBLE COVER. :gossip:

Price is $350.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this rare old Marvel.

ST113.jpg

ST113b.jpg

ST113c.jpg

:) Up next a real nice CGC 7.5 Strange Tales #115 with Doctor Strange. :cloud9:

:hi: For Sale STRANGE TALES #115 CGC 7.5 with Off-White to White Pages a Very Nice Copy. Origin of Doctor Strange, Human Torch vs. Sandman, I think 2nd appearance of SANDMAN. hm and Spider-Man crossover too. :cool: This book has it all. ;) Bad thing top back corner of CGC case is cracked see last picture. :(

Price is $300.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this rare old Marvel Key.

ST115.jpg

ST115b.jpg

ST115c.jpg

ST115d.jpg

:cool: Up next a real sweet CGC 7.5 White Page Strange Tales Annual #2 :cloud9: