• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta comic book store

17 posts in this topic

I was in Atlanta just last week and was told that Titan Comics was the store to go to.

They weren't open when I got there, and my peering through the window left me unimpressed.

I'm stuck in Atlanta all week for work. Any good comic book stores in the area?
lol You'd have better luck shopping my basement. The stores around here are weak or overpriced & weak :sorry:

Troof :(

There used to be several nice ones, but alas they are long gone. Titans has gone waaaay downhill over the years. I can't remember the name of the overpriced one that was in the Decatur area. They had tons of back issue stock but rough on prices. That didn't stop me from going there often though, heh. My LCS is gone online only. It's rough around here unfortunately.

I'm stuck in Atlanta all week for work. Any good comic book stores in the area?
lol You'd have better luck shopping my basement. The stores around here are weak or overpriced & weak :sorry:

Troof :(

There used to be several nice ones, but alas they are long gone. Titans has gone waaaay downhill over the years. I can't remember the name of the overpriced one that was in the Decatur area. They had tons of back issue stock but rough on prices. That didn't stop me from going there often though, heh. My LCS is gone online only. It's rough around here unfortunately.

Probably better shops here in Athens.

You are probably right Diggs...I need to come visit ya sometime.

I had a friend that worked at Wuxtry in the early 90's. He hangs out with Matt Wagner and Bob Shreck now, the lucky beotch, heh.

You are probably right Diggs...I need to come visit ya sometime.

I had a friend that worked at Wuxtry in the early 90's. He hangs out with Matt Wagner and Bob Shreck now, the lucky beotch, heh.

Wow. Not a bad couple of guys to hang with. Wuxtry still has the best back issues selection in town. The owner is an a-hole though.