• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

Ellen lost her right to them when she didn't get me the cookies in time.

I will pass that along to her in the morning right before she gets on the School bus.

:P

:acclaim:

You WANT to play poker..... :baiting:

No, I don't like your kind.

:o:sorry:

Don't take offense, Brad ... Greggy's going to be at Reggies on Friday night watching "Nerdlesque."

http://www.reggieslive.com/musicjoint/

In fact, I have a feeling A LOT of people we know will be there. :D

Just got to the Hotel - Essex Inn. Lobby smells. :P

They told me I was in their last "Queen room" instead of the King I requested (I'm 6' 3"). Then ended up across from the elevator. :mad:

I went back down to the desk and talked my way into a King "Suite" with a Lake view. ;)

Now I don't know which TV to watch. :o

Must say I really like the hall...tremendous windows surround the entire complex making for great lighting

I've been in McCormick Place a number of times for various manufacturing related shows (IMTS, Fabtech, etc.) but I've never seen anything like a big comics show in there. Can't wait to see it on Saturday! (thumbs u

Just got to the Hotel - Essex Inn. Lobby smells. :P

They told me I was in their last "Queen room" instead of the King I requested (I'm 6' 3"). Then ended up across from the elevator. :mad:

I went back down to the desk and talked my way into a King "Suite" with a Lake view. ;)

Now I don't know which TV to watch. :o

Alright there gandolf... We don't need it rubbed in all our faces that you are a tall giant. :baiting: