• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - San Diego Comic-Con International, July 22-26

197 posts in this topic

Looking for a witness for a few TMNT books for Kevin Eastman. Recently had my slabbed 1-4 take a dive off a desk and bust open. So rather than just having them reslabbed, I figured id get them SSed. PM me :-)

Time is getting short for submitting books for San Diego. Desert Wind Comics will have a team in place to get books signed. We are also handling the signing with Stan Lee during San Diego. Information for submitting books is available on our website. The deadline for submitting for San Diego is July 13th.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Desert Wind Comics (with ALOT of help) has secured a private signing with artist Chris Bachalo while in San Diego. There are ONLY 10 spots available. NO SKETCH REQUESTS! Each spot will cost $55.00 which includes CGC grading. Return shipping from CGC is $15.00 (FedEx Ground which includes insurance). Limit 1 spot per person. Books MUST be in our office by NO later then Friday, July 17th. Payment (check or credit card) must accompany the book. If you wish to submit onsite in San Diego, you MUST submit the book by no later then Wednesday evening at Preview night, July 22nd. Please make those arrangements with us prior sol we know to expect you. Onsite submission requires a deposit of $20.00 to hold the spot. Payable either through credit card or Paypal and deposit is non refundable. Submissions MUST have our form ( DWC SUBMISSION FORM ) completely filled out. Otherwise Sharon will shread any books without a submission form. Upon confirmation of spot ship the book to the address on our form. Your spot is secured by a e-mail (not PM) from Desert Wind Comics so make sure to include your e-mail address in your request for a spot. The line starts HERE.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Otherwise Sharon will shread any books without a submission form.

BTW.... just noticed that... Sharon shreds books? OMG... :fear:

I better stay on her good side at SDCCI.

Shread? New word to me. Looked it up, it's slang, but I'm not sure how it applies?

1. Is she going to ride her skateboard over the books?

2. Is she going to read them while using the washroom.

3. .... no... couldn't be that.

Or do you mean shred? As in tear the books into shreds?

Shread? New word to me. Looked it up, it's slang, but I'm not sure how it applies?

1. Is she going to ride her skateboard over the books?

2. Is she going to read them while using the washroom.

3. .... no... couldn't be that.

Or do you mean shred? As in tear the books into shreds?

Wow it is amazing how easy it is to throw you Canucks into a spelling tizzy?? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics