• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

19 posts in this topic

A most happy New Year to everyone on these boards. Just returned from celebrations........as I type this you gentlemen in the U.S. still have time left of '03 (it's 2:30 AM here)......I'd go to bed but there's a party raging nearby, and fireworks (!) within earshot..............if I was attending a costume ball I'd come as I am and claim I was dressed as John Constantine. I certainly look the part. Well, ish.

Again happy New Year..........see ya when the hangovers wear off.

Happy New year to everyone! flowerred.gif I just wanted to take this moment to say thank you to all of you guys here on the CGC forums. I registered about 1 1/2 years ago because of Carl (Darthdiesel) and have loved it ever since. The wealth of information that I have absorbed from each and every one of you is just amazing. Cheers to another year on this great message board cloud9.gif

Happy New Year to all of us that made it this far.

The big question now is, will we make it to next year????893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Always the optimist, Rick

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Questioning whether we'll make it through another year doesn't necessarily strike me as optimistic (assuming you were serious) but what do I know. Here's a little epigram to tide you over for the next 365 days.

"You're born, you keep your head down, and then you die. IF YOU'RE LUCKY"

God bless.