• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there any good comic shops in Paris?

53 posts in this topic

They have better back issues than my LCS! doh!

I was just thinking the same thing, though when Paris Fred is here in the States, he is one serious buyer.

Yep; Fred's wall books are better than just about any LCS that I've been in here in the States. Small store, crammed full of comics. :cloud9:

They have better back issues than my LCS! doh!

I was just thinking the same thing, though when Paris Fred is here in the States, he is one serious buyer.

Yep; Fred's wall books are better than just about any LCS that I've been in here in the States. Small store, crammed full of comics. :cloud9:

We need a boardies day out + forum dinner in Paris

I was in Paris a few months ago. I found those booths along the river actually pretty interesting. Tons of books and to my surprise a few actuaaly had a bunch of comics. It was our honeymoon so not much comic time. Loved it there. Need to go back.

Boardie Paris_Fred is the owner of "Editions Déesse", one of the oldest comics shops in Paris.

Address:

8, rue cochin

75005 PARIS

Web site: http://www.editions-deesse.com/

Paris_Fred was at SDCC last summer. Great guy! (thumbs u

I will be going to Editions Deese on Friday. Mrs. Donut and I are over here for our anniversary.

Lousy timing Dan, I'll be there tomorrow :cry:

Allan, please say "Hi!" from the wife and me (thumbs u If you don't already have it, ask for the Buscema Art Show catalog. It's mighty impressive!

And Dan, did you bring my formerly-known-as-the-Gold-Key-Box? :wishluck: Probably just a handful of Euros to ship it from Paris... hm

I will be going to Editions Deese on Friday. Mrs. Donut and I are over here for our anniversary.

Lousy timing Dan, I'll be there tomorrow :cry:

:cry:

Funny, that's the same reaction I had when I heard he was coming to Boston.

hm

A bunch of Album and Pulp comic book stores are on Rue Dante just off of St. Germain in the Latin Quarter.

75312.jpg

I was in Paris last year, and this block just completely rocked so much. :applause: Almost every store on it is a pop-culture store of some kind.