• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction Ending

171 posts in this topic

Argh, was really wantin that Spidey #1 CGC 9.0, centering on that copy was absolute perfection...missed it by a bit. The CGC 7.0 copy was rockin too, it presented better from the scan than even the 9.0 did, wanted to pull the trigger on it but hesitated due to not being able to see the defects. Picked up the 9.0 copy of #2, went for less than I thought it would.

Those books were all I wanted today, now to see which Spideys go for under-market prices I can nab. :wishluck:

Argh, was really wantin that Spidey #1 CGC 9.0, centering on that copy was absolute perfection...missed it by a bit. The CGC 7.0 copy was rockin too, it presented better from the scan than even the 9.0 did, wanted to pull the trigger on it but hesitated due to not being able to see the defects. Picked up the 9.0 copy of #2, went for less than I thought it would.

Those books were all I wanted today, now to see which Spideys go for under-market prices I can nab. :wishluck:

Good job! (thumbs u

Andy

Picked up the 9.0 copy of #2

Congrats! I've never owned a #2.

Thanks, me neither, although I've been outbid on several in the past. I'm gonna be pondering losing that Spidey 1 all day tomorrow, I can just feel it... :sorry:

I'm done for the night, might go for some of the FFs tomorrow. Total haul for the evening are these:

RAD0860A200951_112428.jpgRAD5D0472009413_18183.jpg

I was watching that. Much nicer eye appeal than your other copy.

(thumbs u

I will give it the old 9.6 up look once I get it. :shy:

I just realized.....why am I holding on to my ASM 102 CGC 9.6 as the last one just went for $3500 and a 9.4 goes for like $400-500.

On keys books alot of 9.4's look just as good, so I am 100% selling it.

(thumbs u

I just realized.....why am I holding on to my ASM 102 CGC 9.6 as the last one just went for $3500 and a 9.4 goes for like $400-500.

I tried telling you that before. :makepoint:

BTW, you should see the 122 I just bought. Sexiest copy I've ever seen. :cloud9:

Thanks, me neither, although I've been outbid on several in the past. I'm gonna be pondering losing that Spidey 1 all day tomorrow, I can just feel it... :sorry:

I'm done for the night, might go for some of the FFs tomorrow. Total haul for the evening are these:

so your the one who topped my bid on the 73 :baiting:

(thumbs u

BTW, you should see the 122 I just bought. Sexiest copy I've ever seen. :cloud9:

I thought you were done collecting?

I won a few good books so far tonight! Can't wait till tomorrow when I'll miss a bunch due to my sister's graduation. :(
place your bid now

I was not far behind you for the #2 but I did restrain my bid because of one defect from the CGC notes that I didn't like and the off-white pages. Still, I am very surprised that it didn't sell for more, very nice pick-up for the price (thumbs u

When you think that you could buy almost four copies like that with one pressed FF #112 CGC 9.8 ... :frustrated::idea:

(thumbs u

I thought you were done collecting?

I'm weak for Spidey 121s, 122s, and 129s; they're childhood grails. Would have kept all my copies, but the guy who bought my collection insisted that they be a part of the deal.

I won a few good books so far tonight! Can't wait till tomorrow when I'll miss a bunch due to my sister's graduation. :(
place your bid now

I'm thinking of bringing my laptop and getting on my schools (shes graduating in my college's basketball court...) WiFi and bidding from there. :insane:

place your bid now

I'm thinking of bringing my laptop and getting on my schools (shes graduating in my college's basketball court...) WiFi and bidding from there. :insane:

Wow, you're hardcore!

maybe 18 months ago, FK did a very well thought out listing of the top 5 (maybe 10) dealer sites. i believe Clink was #3. imho, they have blown by heritage and metro. based on recent very weak closing prices on fleebay and heritage, i thought i'd be able to scoop up many books tonight. i won one.