• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Cool cover goodies ! Mostly Mid-HG Caps,ASM *Bl. Terror #18!

287 posts in this topic

Check my list of approx. 50 books in the announcement forum if you would like me to get on something a bit quicker. (thumbs u

N. Fury/Shield #1 - #5 *All 9.0 range

:popcorn:

If his books ever got pedigree CGC would verify by the "coppertone" smell of the book.

:sick:

Comic Link proudly presents "the coppertone collection" New collection just found in Texas featuring a bunch of Junky Marvels in mid-grade condition. All books feature the "tannest white pages" we have ever seen..

If his books ever got pedigree CGC would verify by the "coppertone" smell of the book.

:sick:

Comic Link proudly presents "the coppertone collection" New collection just found in Texas featuring a bunch of Junky Marvels in mid-grade condition. All books feature the "tannest white pages" we have ever seen..

Now , good to see you knuckleheads are starting to stir a bit w/ your usual lame tanning humor. :baiting:

I'll get the Fury's up before dinner ! (thumbs u

B~

Here's a few teasers I already had in Photobucket.

:gossip:....Now , just to find the 9.0's ...............

222AAAShieldFurysSteranko004.jpg

hallielaurenpatchesmorescoutitemsGr.jpg

As for the 9.0s...you can't find what ain't there.

:kidaround: