• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Cool cover goodies ! Mostly Mid-HG Caps,ASM *Bl. Terror #18!

287 posts in this topic

Here's two of them....

123aaap001-3.jpg

123aaap002-2.jpg

Prices and the others after dinner......

Mods notified.

Mom notified ...

:gossip:.....Yo momma that your out of your pin on the computer again.. :roflmao:

Do you have anything anyone would want? zzz

Sorry pal , all out of stock on Hustler's and Cherry's this week. ;)

Actually , let me go check our recent CGC's of ROM and X-Force. :wishluck:

Do you have anything anyone would want? zzz

Sorry pal , all out of stock on Hustler's and Cherry's this week. ;)

You don't have them because your wife won't let you have them. :roflmao:

Here's two of them....

123aaap001-3.jpg

123aaap002-2.jpg

Mods notified.

Mom notified ...

:gossip:.....Yo momma that your out of your pin on the computer again.. :roflmao:

pin? :shrug:

Here's two of them....

123aaap001-3.jpg

123aaap002-2.jpg

Mods notified.

Mom notified ...

Pin = Pen

You need to learn to speak Hooksese. :gossip:

Here's two of them....

123aaap001-3.jpg

123aaap002-2.jpg

Mods notified.

Mom notified ...

Pin = Pen

You need to learn to speak Hooksese. :gossip:

:screwy:

See , now my ST is is properly derailed ! It took you guys awhile though. :whistle:

Seriously , unless someone has any requests (scan related) meh I'm gonna work on the CAP's tomorrow. It was last day of school for kids , and sorry but those kids come before you kids...

BTW , I've gotten stuff up faster than McCloud's ST's. :insane:

See , now my ST is is properly derailed ! It took you guys awhile though. :whistle:

Seriously , unless someone has any requests (scan related) meh I'm gonna work on the CAP's tomorrow. It was last day of school for kids , and sorry but those kids come before you kids...

:acclaim:

Hurry up and get back to us kids before the midnight hour...after you've poured the vino. :whistle:

I have a request. Is that a spray on tan, or real?

I'm going to guess it's sprayed on.

...I'm also going to guess that guy you hang out with that has the "chili ring" around his mouth is your boyfriend.

...I'm also going to guess that guy you hang out with that has the "chili ring" around his mouth is your boyfriend.

"chili ring" :roflmao: :roflmao:

Well , 1st of all , we'll try to take questions from the nose-bleed section a bit later , ....however , in the mean-time try not to get any chili-rings from your hot-dog. :headbang:

Well , 1st of all , we'll try to take questions from the nose-bleed section a bit later , ....however , in the mean-time try not to get any chili-rings from your hot-dog. :headbang:

Cloud , go google chili-ring in order to fully appreciate my quote to Dice last night. :/

If you're posting the caps today, do you know if you got anything 9.2 or better btw issues 100 and 119?

Thanks , I don't think 9.2. And , it may be pushing 9.0 , but here are a couple of the nicer one's. If you don't mind date stamps , I have nice #104,108,111,113 and #117.

123aaap001-4.jpg

123aaap002-3.jpg

*** I need to go buy a new price guide , however in the meantime , take 20% off guide on any book and their yours. Or PM offer.

For those impatient one's , ..... :gossip: - Resurrection... - :baiting:.... I am trying to manage 16 listings on E-Bay at the moment at bhhooks22 , not to mention fending off peanuts thrown by the gallery of Dice and Cloud.....

Just keep Makmorn outta here...... :gossip:

If you're posting the caps today, do you know if you got anything 9.2 or better btw issues 100 and 119?

Thanks , I don't think 9.2. And , it may be pushing 9.0 , but here are a couple of the nicer one's. If you don't mind date stamps , I have nice #104,108,111,113 and #117.

123aaap001-4.jpg

123aaap002-3.jpg

*** I need to go buy a new price guide , however in the meantime , take 20% off guide on any book and their yours. Or PM offer.

For those impatient one's , ..... :gossip: - Resurrection... - :baiting:.... I am trying to manage 16 listings on E-Bay at the moment at bhhooks22 , not to mention fending off peanuts thrown by the gallery of Dice and Cloud.....

Just keep Makmorn outta here...... :gossip:

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you that you have to maintain a sales thread here, and juggle some things on ebay? :shrug: Buy a current Overstreet on ebay while you're at it. :smirk:

And is it that big of a deal to list an actual grade, not an approximation? :shrug:..........................:makepoint:

Sincerely,

Your ol' buddy and pal, c-twit

P.S. Having some fun and frivolity at your expense from the luxurious peanut gallery. :grin: