• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Cool cover goodies ! Mostly Mid-HG Caps,ASM *Bl. Terror #18!

287 posts in this topic

If you're posting the caps today, do you know if you got anything 9.2 or better btw issues 100 and 119?

Thanks , I don't think 9.2. And , it may be pushing 9.0 , but here are a couple of the nicer one's. If you don't mind date stamps , I have nice #104,108,111,113 and #117.

123aaap001-4.jpg

123aaap002-3.jpg

*** I need to go buy a new price guide , however in the meantime , take 20% off guide on any book and their yours. Or PM offer.

For those impatient one's , ..... :gossip: - Resurrection... - :baiting:.... I am trying to manage 16 listings on E-Bay at the moment at bhhooks22 , not to mention fending off peanuts thrown by the gallery of Dice and Cloud.....

Just keep Makmorn outta here...... :gossip:

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you that you have to maintain a sales thread here, and juggle some things on ebay? :shrug: Buy a current Overstreet on ebay while you're at it. :smirk:

And is it that big of a deal to list an actual grade, not an approximation? :shrug:..........................:makepoint:

Sincerely,

Your ol' buddy and pal, c-twit

P.S. Having some fun and frivolity at your expense from the luxurious peanut gallery. :grin:

Work-in on it pal .... :grin:

:gossip:....It's soooo much easier to buy. meh

FYI , ....free chili-dogs given out with any purchases over $50.00 :hi:

If you're posting the caps today, do you know if you got anything 9.2 or better btw issues 100 and 119?

Thanks , I don't think 9.2. And , it may be pushing 9.0 , but here are a couple of the nicer one's. If you don't mind date stamps , I have nice #104,108,111,113 and #117.

123aaap001-4.jpg

123aaap002-3.jpg

*** I need to go buy a new price guide , however in the meantime , take 20% off guide on any book and their yours. Or PM offer.

For those impatient one's , ..... :gossip: - Resurrection... - :baiting:.... I am trying to manage 16 listings on E-Bay at the moment at bhhooks22 , not to mention fending off peanuts thrown by the gallery of Dice and Cloud.....

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you that you have to maintain a sales thread here, and juggle some things on ebay? :shrug: Buy a current Overstreet on ebay while you're at it. :smirk:

And is it that big of a deal to list an actual grade, not an approximation? :shrug:..........................:makepoint:

Sincerely,

P.S. Having some fun and frivolity at your expense from the luxurious peanut gallery. :grin:

Work-in on it pal .... :grin:

:gossip:....It's soooo much easier to buy. meh

FYI , ....free chili-dogs given out with any purchases over $50.00 :hi:

:sick:

Wow...I thought everything would be gone since I missed this last night, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Do you have a grade on the Cap #111 or are you just gonna post a picture of it? :makepoint:

Wow...I thought everything would be gone since I missed this last night, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Do you have a grade on the Cap #111 or are you just gonna post a picture of it? :makepoint:

Just the picture , why ?

:P

Just the picture , why ?

Coming up w/ all grades and prices and info on 113 and 111 in 30 minutes.

B~

Just the picture , why ?

I'm trying to give you my money but you're not taking it!? :screwy:

You want me to grade it then take 20% off?...Are you calling the Furys 9.0s? (shrug) what is going on in this thread? I can't take it anymore! :insane:

"Coming up w/ all grades and prices and info on 113 and 111 in 30 minutes."

B~

Now you're talkin! Thanks

123aaap001-4.jpg

123aaap002-3.jpg

Sincerely,

Hooks....

I can sell you my 2007 Overstreet.

It's hardcover and still NM even though it has light use.

$15 shipped media mail anywhere in the USA.

Just add 10% to the prices. :insane:

Thanks Ace ! Found my 2007.

1st complete listing. ...

CAP 8.5-9.0

*Don't know how to calculate small dust shadow at bottom ?

Back cover is excellant...

2007 guide price in 9.0 = $53

May have gone up ? **Hot title right now.

**Yours shipped $45..

123aaap004-3.jpg

** Just noticed SC's that really are not as apparent in hand..

**So , lets say 8.0 ...$35.00 shipped !!

Thanks Ace ! Found my 2007.

1st complete listing. ...

CAP 8.5-9.0

*Don't know how to calculate small dust shadow at bottom ?

Back cover is excellant...

2007 guide price in 9.0 = $53

May have gone up ? **Hot title right now.

**Yours shipped $45..

123aaap004-3.jpg

** Just noticed SC's that really are not as apparent in hand..

**So , lets say 8.0 ...$35.00 shipped !!

**Coming up next #113 ...