• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Comic Book Storage

31 posts in this topic

Can you get storage boxes and clear poly bags for CGC comic books from CGC? If so how, if not where is a good place to go as my local comic store doesn't deal with any CGC books so they have no supplies.

Try Hotflips (thumbs u

I'll second that!

BTW - I'd recommend the flip-n-stick resealable CGC bags - books look quite nice in them and they're a lot easier to store without the otherwise open end.

Try Hotflips (thumbs u

I'll second that!

BTW - I'd recommend the flip-n-stick resealable CGC bags - books look quite nice in them and they're a lot easier to store without the otherwise open end.

Everyone says that, but they've been out of stock for months. :sorry:

One of these days, HotFlips is going to get a nice little order from me. I need reg. bags & boards, as well as some magazine boxes. I received 100 Mylars and Half-Backs for Christmas two years back, and even though they are SA size, they aren't the same size as SA bags/boards. Ergo, they do not fit my regular boxes. These are for my Uncanny collection, and I figure what with the extra heft of the Half-Backs, a smaller box will be easier to move.

-slym

Try Hotflips (thumbs u

I'll second that!

:o glad i stocked up! Hotflips is the BOMB!

Can you get storage boxes and clear poly bags for CGC comic books from CGC? If so how, if not where is a good place to go as my local comic store doesn't deal with any CGC books so they have no supplies.
Jeff (HOTFLIPS) is the guy to talk to about comic supplies.

BTW, I like the Mylite2's Legal size for slabs! :cloud9:

Now, I am not saying there is anything wrong with it, but isn't that overkill?

-slym

I don't think so.

Action17CGC55001.jpg

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the kind words.

Yes it is true that we are out of stock of the CGC Flip-N-Stick bags right now, but that is because word of mouth travels fast. Thanks to all of you. (thumbs u

I know they are en route to our warehouse. It looks like the middle of June they will be in.

Any questions, please give me a shout. Thanks again,

Jeff

Try Hotflips (thumbs u

I'll second that!

Bagsunlimited has some as well...I'm happy with them. Also, I prefer the eGerber CGC boxes...as there are some inferior quality boxes out there.

Where'd you get them from Mike? I could do with about 100 of them. Can't find any in the UK at all :(

If you thought the Mylites were going overboard...

I spent the last 2 months building myself a custom CGC box out of Cedar Wood. Holds 110 slabs comfortably.

cedar.jpg

:applause:

If you thought the Mylites were going overboard...

I spent the last 2 months building myself a custom CGC box out of Cedar Wood. Holds 110 slabs comfortably.

cedar.jpg

Nice!

I bought a comic box yesterday, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to put it together. :frustrated: