• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Because Modern needs its own "OMG, look at this eBay price!" thread

555 posts in this topic

The BIN works out to about $75.

I brought a load of $$$ back from America with me, I was going to use them for Monopoly but they didn't look real enough to play with :(

I have a £10 and £20 note I brought back from London in 1997...I should have sent them to you with the books, then you coulda sent me back greenbacks. ;)

Of course, they're worth a lot less than they were in 1997. lol

I brought a load of $$$ back from America with me, I was going to use them for Monopoly but they didn't look real enough to play with :(

I have a £10 and £20 note I brought back from London in 1997...I should have sent them to you with the books, then you coulda sent me back greenbacks. ;)

And no longer Legal tender, well the £20 won't be in a few months.

Wait, seriously? We're talking $50 or so in money, here! Help!

Does the £10 note have Picture of Darwin and the £20 note have a picture of Adam Smith, If so you're ok. If you have the £20 note with Elgar on then you have till the 30th June to exchange it for either $ or £, see below

UK Bank Notes

You should be ok with the 10 as that went out of tender in 1994, a bit earlier than I thought but I would exchange the £20 before it goes in acouple of months or simply send it to me and I will happily use it (thumbs u

Does the £10 note have Picture of Darwin and the £20 note have a picture of Adam Smith, If so you're ok. If you have the £20 note with Elgar on then you have till the 30th June to exchange it for either $ or £, see below

UK Bank Notes

You should be ok with the 10 as that went out of tender in 1994, a bit earlier than I thought but I would exchange the £20 before it goes in acouple of months or simply send it to me and I will happily use it (thumbs u

Ok, I did some research. Both notes I have are withdrawn...BUT, they can be exchanged at the BOL forever, so I'm ok. ;)

I have the Dickens 10 and the Faraday 20...

Came across this bargain on the 'bay:

Sandman #1 signed (raw)

$157.50 and it can be yours from the #7 seller on foolkiller's "Ranking the Dealers" list :o

Ol' Chuckie at #7?! That's more shocking than his prices!!! :o

Here's another absurdity from Chuck:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GOON-32-SPECCGC9-6-Near-Mint-Comics-Book_W0QQitemZ230455038362QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a830d19a

$446 for that book's a great deal, right? :insane:

How much is that in real money?

£70.

Is that 70 stick figure men?