• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Because Modern needs its own "OMG, look at this eBay price!" thread

555 posts in this topic

Today I get the pleasure of adding my own book on this thread. Please read the ebay ad and you will understand why.

The book isn't for sale, however everything in this world has a price on it. The buy it now price is what it would take for me to part ways w/ the book..

Why list a book that isn't for sale? Maybe there is someone out there who wants it more badly then I do.. If he does it will come w/ a hefty price.

I am sure there will be some of you who disagree and that's fine! I don't give a flying hoot! You are not the boss of me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180460802619

:screwy:

The book was, in fact, for sale.

You can call yourself the Hindenberg all you want, it still doesn't make it true.

Since seeing this, I have listed one of mine and will be happy to coat-tail the previous message and list my auction :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tomb-Raider-33-SEXY-Hot-Bikini-VARIANT-Tony-Daniel-NM_W0QQitemZ150416402851QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item23058429a3

(I guess that is how you do it.) You have to admit, it is a nice cover. I also listed the Adam Hughes cover also, which itself is rather nice. I am going to have to look at all my "Independent" comics in all those long boxes and see what else is "Hot". Eddie

Not quite a comic as such, but modern non-the-less. And if this sells for this I'll throw mine out for half the price :screwy:

Link

That's funny. Auction states Paypal is the preferred method of payment (because it has to), then in the description, he says "no paypal. Bank transfers only, for my safety."

Bank transfer?

To THAILAND?

(tsk)

This auction's not gonna last long if eBay gets wind of it.

Not quite a comic as such, but modern non-the-less. And if this sells for this I'll throw mine out for half the price :screwy:

Link

That's funny. Auction states Paypal is the preferred method of payment (because it has to), then in the description, he says "no paypal. Bank transfers only, for my safety."

Bank transfer?

To THAILAND?

(tsk)

This auction's not gonna last long if eBay gets wind of it.

:whistle:

The BIN works out to about $75.

I brought a load of $$$ back from America with me, I was going to use them for Monopoly but they didn't look real enough to play with :(

they didn't look real enough to play with :(

They ALWAYS look real enough to play with :sumo:

Yup, I always check how deep the pockets are when I try on a new pair of jeans (thumbs u